Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Skippy's annual Paperboy Reunion

Hey guys.  It's that time of year again.  This is when all of my ex-paperboys come back "home" for a family get-to-gether.  I say family, because they are all like family to me.  Each boy delivered newspapers faithfully every day, while in my employ.  I taught them all how to wrestle, build themselves up, and how to be a man.

They come back every year for a re-fresher course in wrestling and character building.






Jason was one of the most fun boys I ever wrestled and fucked during his tenure as my paperboy.  His biceps were huge, as were his chest, thigh, and calf muscles.  He never gave up as a wrestler, in wanting to pin me down.  He now teaches physical strength at a local college.





Karl was from Germany, and a bodybuilder when he came to me.  He was an excellent wrestler, and strong as an ox.  I loved the way his biceps flexed, and how frustrated he became when I won a wrestling match against him.  He made his mission in life to pin me down to the mat, but so far, it's never happened.  Karl teaches German at one of the local High Schools now.




 What can I say about Billy?  Billy was a great kid, a super wrestler, and loved to be fucked by bigger more muscular men.  This is probably why we got along so well.  He loved to be man-handled, and to have his biceps "popped" prior to me kicking out his thighs to fuck him.  He never screamed, but took it like a man.  Billy is in college now studying medicine.




 Donnie is my current paperboy.  He wanted to come to the reunion and experience what all of the others had before him.  Namely, for me to wrestle with them naked, and possibly get fucked.  But, Donnie wasn't quite legal.  (his 18th birthday will be this Tuesday) so those delights would have to be put off until he was.  "Not too long of a wait."  

Donnie likes to be wrestled to exhaustion by bigger guys.  He needs their power to build up those big boy arms of his..  Donnie plans a career in the Military when he gets out of school.





Ralph was a little older when he started delivering newspapers.  He was a H.S. jock, and bodybuilder.  He fell into the wrong crowd at an early age, losing his fortune, and his arse to hucksters that took advantage of boys in the gym.

When he came to me, he was broke financially and in spirit.  Delivering newspapers was the only job he could get.

I encouraged him to take up a career in medicine, but he wanted to work with animals.  He's now a vet with his own practice.

But, he was one huge muscle boy wrestler (still is) when we wrestled and fucked.  His biceps were huge, and he never gave up on the mat.  Of all of the boys I ever trained as a wrestler, I think I like him the best.  Certainly he has the muscle to give me a good workout, and he knows it too.  He, like all of the others, have an almost mania about taking me down to the mat and sticking it to me.  It's what muscle boys strive for, even if it won't ever happen.





 Anson shown above was the most shy of all of my paperboys.  It was difficult to bring him out of his shell.  Certainly, he had the muscle, and hair of a 25 year old bodybuilder at a young age, but he always let lesser men do the thinking for him.

Through a carefully controlled wrestling plan, Anson really developed into the muscle boy from hell on the mat.  When you wrestle with Anson, he won't stop until you do.  I've yet to wear him out on the mat.  The only reason we stop at all is for a pee break, or some water.  He would wrestle with me all day and all night if I let him.
But, he's still camera shy as you can see.  Anson lives in the U.S., now teaching German with another ex paperboy pal Karl. (shown in a previous picture)







When Darin started delivering newspapers to the house, he was already a muscle boy wrestler.  I only had to show him my individual techniques, as something new, as he knew just about every other advanced wrestling hold and trick in the book.

He stayed with me for a month while his parents toured the world.  I could never break him of the habit of drinking out of a milk carton.  It was his only vice, so I was lucky there.

He loved wrestling with me naked, and loved to get fucked directly down his shaft.  I'd pump so much hot cherry jizz into his balls, I expected them to explode at any minute.  But, he just grunted, and begged for more.

Darin is a hospital administrator at University Hospital.  I really expected him to go into teaching wrestling, but he only wrestles with me as a hobby now.  When a man looks like Darin, it's almost impossible to find wrestling partners that won't "cave" just by looking at him.

He knows this too, that's why he only wrestles with me.







 Collen is a success story in itself.  Abandoned as a child, and having to fend for himself, he managed to grow up straight (although Gay) teaching himself German, English, and other languages.

He loved to wrestle with me in the pool, pulling down my shorts in the water, and then butting up his own big dick up next to mine until I jacked the lad off with it."

He loves to arm wrestle even though he loses every time.  He'll keep coming back for more until he's spent.

He always knew what he wanted in life despite his early years.  He now works as a translator of foreign languages for an oil company.













No comments: