Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Morph Monday! Are those muscles real or not? You be the judge

 "I had to bribe Skippy's moderator to post my pic above!"  "I told him that my dick was morphed!"




 "Many guys don't know the story of how Dr. Skip was created!"  "A cross between Neanderthal humans, and my big hairy gorilla daddy at the zoo!"





 "Now these two guys were obviously morphed, and may even be cartoon figures!"  "Who cares?"  "The fantasy value is still there!"




 "I'd wrestle Skippy for the "top bunk" but I don't want to get hurt!"  "Right now, it's easier for me to lord it over lesser men than try and take on a blond hairy muscle monster that is bent on making me his bitch!"




 "Skippy said that if he caught me smoking in his presence, he'd fuck my nuts off, and make me eat my cig!"  "Well, what are you waiting for Dr. Skip?" 




 "The kid really wanted to impress his hero at the "gun show" in Vegas!" 




 "I get so tired of eating chicken all of the time!"  "Isn't there another way to get my protein without growing feathers?"
 

(Actually, there is big guy.  Give me a call..The doctor is always in, and ready to treat muscle boys like you for whatever ails you!)





 "My new paperboy wanted to impress me with the size of his biceps!"  "What they forgot to tell the kid when they morphed his bicep up, is that Skippy will do it free of charge once he overlays his biceps on top of his!"






 "Even Herr Putin-tang seems to want to morph up his biceps!" 






"Morphs are great, but the reality is that most guys don't have that much muscle!"  "I wish they did!"
"it would make wrestling and fucking them that much more enjoyable...Skippy

No comments: