Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

 "OK, now arch your back!"  "Good!"  "Skippy should be able to fuck your nuts from that angle!"




 "Wanna see what's in my cup?"  "I'll bet you do!"




 "I just wanted let you guys know, that I'm still available for wrestling..and fucking!"




 "I hope they don't confuse my new motel with that "Other" motel down the street..."Dick's Halfway Inn!"
"We both offer the same types of "service" only the buns are much warmer and tighter here!"





 "I wonder how Skippy knew that I played the banjo?"




 "A boy needs a Dad's watchful eye!"




 "Hey "Plow boy!"  "Time to wrestle and fuck those big nuts of yours!"




 "Skip's daily salute to the Military, no matter where they may be!"  "Give them your support any way you can!"





"I finally bought a bed that was big enough for Skippy and I to wrestle and fuck around in!"
"Not, that it really matters!"  "I spend most of my time "under" him anyway!"  "So, a single bed would have worked just fine!"






 "Cute German troop with his little pussy!"



 "Mr. Carson always gives his paperboys the best tip of all his customers!"




 "Hopefully, this harness will last longer than the last one I bought!"  

"My buddy and I picked Skippy up under the arm pits and hoisted him over our heads at the Leather bar this past weekend!"  "We thought it great fun to hold the little muscle boy up in the air while we licked his big balls with our tongues!"

"When we set him down, he hoisted both of us up over his head with one arm apiece and held us there until the straps broke"  "It was an amazing display of power making us jack without touching ourselves!"




"Fill these up with cum Skippy!"  "I know you want to!"

No comments: