Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

 "In honour of Skippy's visit to our settlement, the "elders" selected the most muscular man to be with him at night, and take care of his sexual needs."

"In return, he'll give me a couple of high quality "protein" shots directly down my shaft, so I can share it with the other men in our village."








I think Mother Nature is trying to tell us something.





Skippy told me that my thighs could pull an elephant's legs apart, as they are so muscular.  He has no need to tie me up, like the guy above did to wrestle and fuck me.




 One fine "otter fuck" if I do say so.





 Connor McGuire loves getting sucked off by hairy muscle boys.  It's good those guys keep his balls drained.  Because, once I get my hairy paws on him, his nut sac will be full of my man-cum, getting it directly down his shaft from my cock and balls.






 Skippy walked through the gym today and pointed to me.  He told the guy following him carrying a clip board to take my name down, so he can wrestle and fuck me tonight.  Then, he moved on to the next guy.
I got to thinking after I gave my name to the man, Skip didn't even ask me.  He just assumed that I'll show up at the appointed time, and take my medicine.
What an arrogant hairy fuck he is, just making appointments at random with no consideration for the guy at all.

Aside from that, I suppose I should start thinking about what I'm going to wear tonight.  I suppose it really doesn't matter, he'll wrestle me naked anyway before he fucks my nuts off.


 I'm up for a hairy chest rub against Skippy's Brillo pad.  He wore it all off a couple of months ago, but now that my second coat is fully grown in, it's time for round two.





 Perfect cock and balls, attached to a super hairy chest.  Just the way I like men to be.




No comments: