Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015


I scored some big points today in the gym by getting my hair cut the same way as Skippy.  He wrestled me down, and fucked me for doing so of course, but that's what I was hoping he would do.



 Herr Putin-tang likes to show off his big biceps in the gym.  The problem is, he keeps telling everyone that he isn't really there.  (Perhaps his muscle isn't real either)




 I finally got an appointment for Skippy to wrestle and fuck me.  It surprised me as I have no chest hair for his to grapple on to.  But, a wrestle is a wrestle, and a fuck is a fuck.




 I love it when these young bucks try and take on a daddy.  Evidently, they believe they have the muscle to do it.  But, sorry boy, your arse is mine tonight.




 I just won the Jeff look-a-like contest on Skippy's blog (Jeff is Skippy's boyfriend)
Except for not having arms as big as Jeff, and less body hair (not shown) I could pass for his brother.




Check out the balls on this muscle boy.  He qualifies for a "down the shaft" injection by Skippy's big dick filling up his balls with his man-cum.  

Skip likes men that have big balls to "store" his excess jizz.  It's better than wasting it.

No comments: