Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013



"Hey guys, I've neglected this board for some time having a brief stint over at tumblr!"  "Hopefully, I can devote more time here!"
Skippy



"He is a real "porker" but would be fun to wrestle and "pork!"



"Nice looking daddy in repose!"



"After the chores are done, it's time to pay off the hired hands!"




 "The ultimate boy to wrestle and fuck!"




"Isn't it the truth?"



"The muscle boy that takes care of my boat wanted a raise!"  "I gave him a generous tip!" (of my dick) "That should keep him satisfied for awhile!"



"I often wondered what my life would be like as a male stripper!"




"Nice ass and legs!"



"This man was scratching at my door this morning!"  "He had some bull story about getting a hole in his pants  where his fly is!"



"This man had the same "tale" as the man above, but somehow, I believed his story more!"

No comments: