Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


"He may be "vintage" but that's OK!"  "I'm still working on my time machine so I can go back to wrestle and fuck his nuts off!"




"He almost looks like a "pre-tatted" Zeb, but I don't know that for sure!"



"He was no doubt very popular with the boys in school!"..."Still is!"






"Keep a lookout whilst I wrestle and fuck this guy will you!"  "Then it's your turn!"



"He looks rather young to be a cop!"  "Maybe he is just the Commander of the School safety Patrol!"




"I must confess, I had little interest in my new paperboy until he showed me his dick!"



"Skippy made me eat this cigar for smoking in his presence!"  "He wrestled and fucked my nuts off just to "drive his point home!"  (no pun intended)




"I had to really "lube down" for my chest rub against Skippy's hairy "Brillo pad!"  "Otherwise, I would have lost it all!"



"Skippy was running out of hairy gorilla types to wrestle and fuck.  "He had to get around to me sooner or later!"




"You forgot one Skippy!"  "I'm next up for that hairy wrestling match!"



"Too bad I wasn't around when Atlas balanced the world on his shoulder!"  "History books may have told a different story!"  "On the other hand, with a dong like that, I may have been his Bitch!"


"Yeah, the Berlin Wrestler is back in action!"  "Nice to see a full photo of that hairy beast!"

1 comment:

Skippy's Place said...

Testing the comment section...Hubba, hubba!