Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013


"A man with a hairy chest really does it for me!"  "If he shows it off to me, he is as good as wrestled to submission, and fucked senseless!"




 "Hmmm!"  "I wonder if that's the entire nut sac, or just one ball!"  "I've been with guys that had their "twin" right behind the other one, so it's not impossible!"



"His "eggs" seem almost small compared to the man above!"  "Still, larger than most!"



"So many hairy men, and so little time!"



"If a man has muscle plus a hairy chest, that is a definite PLUS!"



"How would you like to catch Paul in the bathtub?"



"No wonder nothing gets done around here with these two fucking all day!



"Just like Maple Syrup!"  "Even better!"



"Ah, those lazy summer nights out camping with your best friend!"



"Nice breeding instrument!"



"It doesn't get any better than this guys!"




"Oh yeah, those hairy legs, those muscular calf muscles!"  "The pouch hanging down!"  "What's not to like?"




"I love a man that can scratch your dick raw with his hairy chest!"



"He's a little on the chub side, but that's OK!"  "I'll wrestle the fat off of him!"



"An oldie but a goody!"

No comments: