Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Adam Champ is definitely the "Champ" when it comes to hair and muscle!"




"Drop your load into that muscle fuck!"




"You don't see much of Yank Davis!"  "He was really "something" when he was younger!"  

"The pics of those years are as scarce as "hen's teeth!"



"I'd wrestle and "do him!"



"Seeing what is out there today in the way of hair and muscle, it's hard to imagine that I drained my balls so often over this guy when I was a teen!"




 "I had to bribe Skippy's moderator to post my pic on his blog!"  "I suspect that he's trying to cut himself in on some of the "cum" that belongs to his master!"



"I wonder what ever happened to this muscle boy!"  "Did he get bigger?"  "Does he have a hairy chest?"  "Does he still love to be wrestled to submission, and get fucked?"  "So many questions!"




"Once I wrap my hairy muscular thighs around a man, he's toast!"  "He's also fucked!"



"Skippy found me on one of his trips back in time!"  (His time machine is working now)  "Unfortunately, I don't have the muscle to keelp up with him!"



"I lucked out snagging Skippy after he threw out the man above!"  "Evidently, vintage muscular legs are a lot stronger than today!"  
"Probably because we spent most of our time outside and not watching television!"



"Hey sugar daddy!"



"The folks on the MTA really got an eye-full today eh?"



"Skippy was impressed that my hairy chest stood up to his!"  

"Normally, guys lose it after just a few of his Brillo pad type of rubs!"  
"He tells me that it makes me a candidate for his DNA changeout procedure fucking my nuts with his big dick right down my shaft!"



"I tried to get Skippy to fuck me down my shaft, but he said that I was too fat to fuck and way out of shape!"  

"I told him that "round" was a shape!"  "Although he thought the joke funny, he still didn't fuck my nuts!"  "Bummer!"




"I've found that the best way to bring the cum to the surface is to suck it out!"  




"Hey, it's not every day that a hairy muscle boy wants to suck my dick!"  "I'm grateful!"




"I only wear this red bandana to stand out in a crowd!"  "I'm only one of many swinging dicks on this beach!"

No comments: