Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013



"I need some "wrestling material" for the weekend!"  "Any volunteers besides these guys posted below?"  "It's not nearly enough!"



"Skippy likes men with big biceps!"  "I'll wrestle with him until he drops!"  (or rather when I drop to suck his big dick!)



"Both of us decided to "team-wrestle" Skippy for his birthday!"  "It's the only present he really likes...besides offering up our respective asses to his dick that is!"



"Happy Birthday Skippy!"  "I'll wrestle you for your ass!"  (or mine) 



"I doubt if Skippy could pass me up for a wrestling match!"  "My buddy and I will bonk his balls!"





Note to the he-men above..."Take it from one who has been there...
If you mess with Skippy on the mat, he'll bonk your balls just as easy as he bonked mine!" 

 "My advice is to take enough guys with you if you are serious about it!"



"Skippy likes my big "bonking" banana!"  "That's what he calls it anyway!"



"Yeah, jack it out hair boys!"




"My people have been in touch with Zeb's people for a down and dirty, winner take all wrestling match!"  
"Zeb never takes me up on it!"  
"He is either content wrestling lessor men that assure him a complete victory, or he somehow senses that my dick will be up his hairy ass embarassing him and his manhood!"


"Zeb sent me over to deal with Skippy's muscle on the wrestling mat, but I only lasted 3 minutes!"  (which seemed a lifetime) "  "I can see why Zeb is reluctant to take him on!"




"When my turn came to wrestle Skippy, I gave him a real ball draining experience!"  
"I didn't want to have him rub my fur off of my chest or for him to pop my biceps!"  "So, I just took his dick like the good little boy that I am!"












"Thinking of you Skippy on your birthday!"  "You know where your dick goes!"

No comments: