Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013



"He loves to be manhandled by big guys!







"Yeah, show me that meat stick!"







"Nice set of balls!"








"I'm just fishing for guys right now!"  "Some guy out there will want to wrestle and fuck!"





"I don't usually wrestle and fuck twinks!"  (Unless there are several that will wrestle me at the same time!)




"Why waste your time with a dozen twinks Skippy?"  "I can wrestle you by myself and give you a much better workout!"




"I just need 5 more guys that look like me, and Skippy's ass will be ours!"




"I just want a big dick up my hairy ass!"





"I think this is the first time that both bosses came around to see how we ran our operation!"





"Our service men put their (hairy) asses on the line for us every day!"  
"The least we can do for them is to give them some "service" as well!"





"My buddies told me that I was too fat, too unkempt, too tatted up, and smoked too much for Skippy to pay me much attention!"  
"Well, they were right, except for my "secret weapon" between my legs!"
"Skippy, like any good doctor, cleaned me up, forced Listerine down my throat, held me down, and then fucked me right down my shaft with his cock!"  "He said it was the only to cure a "hopeless" case!"

No comments: