Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013


"Hey guys!"  "It's Friday!"  "Time to pay your paperboy off for a weeks worth of work!"  

"This Daddy has no trouble at all making his paperboy "squirt" it out!"  "The little guys actually fight each other to see who can be first!'





"I take real good care of my paperboy!"  "In return, he takes real good care of me and my big dick!"



"I wish everyday was "payday" for this muscular paperboy!"



"Even though I'm one of Skippy's ex-paperboys, I still come around to "collect" his sperm on Fridays!"  

"It's made me the man I am today!"



"I'm also a "sperm collector!"  "If Skippy isn't available, I just grab one of his hairy paperboys to wrestle and "do" me!"



"Squirt it out boy!"  "There is plenty left in those big balls of yours!"



"You know what I like!"




"When Skippy spied the two of us wrestlers, he just had to have us over to his house for a wrestle and a fuck!"  "We sure wrenched the cum out of his balls!"





 "Two more daddies making a mess in bed!"






"Girth wanted to show his daddy just how much he had grown since being a boy!"


"A Cum sickle?"



"Mr. Johnson pays me right on time every week!"  "My muscular (and hairy) legs insure a good tip every time!"




"Mr. Hoffman always seems to find just the right spot with his big dick when he shoves it up my ass!"  "I' drop my load as soon as he does!"



"I don't want the neighbours to know that my hairy paperboy is fucking my ass!"  "It's embrassing enough that his balls are bigger than mine!"



"Mr. Olson's balls are as big as mine!"



"I'm looking for a "used" paperboy!"  "Between the age of 18 and 25, blond, hairy, and muscular!"  
"He must be able to suck dick, and take a fuck like a man!"  

"Oh, and his balls have to be bigger than mine!"



Note to the man above..."Well, I'm not blond, and not very hairy, but my balls are sure bigger than those two   
"water chestnuts" you sport between your legs!"  

"I could bonk your balls to the Moon and back!"



"I don't want to look!"  "Just fuck my balls and be done with it!"

No comments: