Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013



"Monday, Monday!"  "Normally, at the office, this is the most boring day of the week!"  

"However, today a new crop of muscle boys applied for work!"  

"The interview process took all day of course, even giving each guy a few minutes of my time!"  "Long enough though to drop a load into the "most qualified!"

"Sammy applied for a job as office boy!"  "I'll keep him on my "to do list" until a better applicant shows up!"



"Erwin said he wanted to be a computer programmer!"  "And he did have a couple of cute "start" buttons!"



"Rosco wasted no time shedding his togs for his "personal interview!"  "He was actually the first applicant that got a "rise" out of me instantly!"



"Johnny wasn't really qualified for anything!" (except a wrestle and a fuck)  "He too went into my "to do" list pile!"

"Still, I gave him a couple of squirts up his hairy ass!"


"At noon time, I took this man over to the "No-Tel-Motel" for Lunch!"  "But, again, all he could do was wrestle and take a fuck!"  "His typing skills really sucked!"



"While at the motel, Bobbie showed me a side of him that I had not seen before!"  "Perhaps I'll give him another "shot" at the job!"



"Danny desperately wanted the office boy job and was willing to show me just how much jizz his balls could produce in a day!"  "I like a man that knows how to squirt it out!"



"Rick's only qualifications were his muscular hairy legs!"  

"I had no idea that he loved wrestling with "gorilla type" muscle boys!" 
 "Since I met "his" qualifications as a gorilla to wrestle with, I'll find a "position" for him in my company one way or another!"



"Jason wasn't really looking for a job!"  "Nor was he all that serious about working!"  

"After sucking him dry, I fucked his  
hairy ass and sent him out the door!"

"If I had hired him, the only thing he would have been good for was a fast way to "kill" a coffee break!"
"He did taste better than a jelly filled donut though!"



"Sadly, I didn't even consider this man as a serious contender for the job that I had in mind!"

"As an ex-twink, he really didn't have all that much muscle!"  

"He did scream his fucking head off though when I muscled him down and shoved my member up his ass!"

"Well, that is "something" at least!"



"Larry appeared to be a lazy fuck to me; living on past glories!" (glory holes no doubt)
"He didn't get the job either, but he did get a couple of "hot shots" up his ass for stopping in!"


"Ronny needed to slim down a little around the middle!"  "He too was a victim of a "miss-spent" youth; hanging around Adult book stores late at night, and never seeing the Sun!"



"Joey was a cocky little fuck!"  "He is my type of guy!"  "He also screams like a ban-chi while getting fucked!"  "I gave him the job of washing my car!"



"Talor actually looks better naked than he does wearing a suit!"  
"He looks like a dumb fuck in clothes!"  
"Undressed however, he sure knows how to bring a man's cum to the surface!"




"Kyle got the job as office boy!"  "I liked the size of his cock and big balls a lot better than the other guys!"


"Curtis will start in the mail room for a couple of weeks!"  

"I need to see how he "performs" before giving him a permanent position in the company!"



"I hired Jason to be my personal trainer in the gym!"  
"He likes to wrestle and to get fucked!"  
"As it happens, I love to wrestle and fuck hairy guys with muscles out to there!"



"I love having hairy gorilla boys around to play with when things are slow at the office!"  
"Manny here is always ready to shed his togs for a hot wrestle with me!"
"Check out those thick hairy wrists, and the thatch of hair growing up over his T-shirt!"



"For a twink, Larry really shows his agressive side while wrestling!"  "He just needs a few more "protein" injections down his shaft to turn him into a real man!"



"I had to suspend Skippy's daily  "protein injections" for a week!"  
"The hair on my body was starting to grow up over the top of my head!"  "Sill, I have no complaints!"



"My sole purpose in this company is to wash Skippy's back with my chest hair when he finishes fucking a guy!"  "That's OK with me!"  "Jobs are hard to get these days, so I work hard at what I do!"



"It's a good thing I didn't wear any underwear when Skippy granted me an interview!"  "This was what got me the job!"



"My buddies told me that I needed to show Skippy some ass before he would consider hiring me!"
"As it happens, he had seen this before!"  

"His first question was...."What else can you do!"



"Skippy hired me on the spot!"  "He likes a man with thick hairy forearms and a nice hairy ass!"





No comments: