Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013


"Jason told me that his jizz tasted just as good as any paperboy in the neighbourhood!"  "He was right!"



"I was tired of all of the "young stuff" (ie the paperboys in the neighbourhood) fucking all of the cute muscle men!"  

"So, I cornered Mr. Johnson at home one afternoon, and stuck it to him!"
"He'll never go back to paperboys again, once he's had my dick!"




"I was lucky to keep my job as Skippy's paperboy!"  "The interloper above (a man of 25) was starting to cut into my territory!"



Note to the man above..."Yeah, I know what you mean!"  

"Skippy kept me on as well, but in a lessor role!"  

"I just suck his dick now and then when he has some time left over, or wants to kill a coffee break!"  "Times are hard, and jobs are hard to find!"



"Why should these twinky paperboys get all of the "gravy?"  "Nothing beats an experienced, hairy muscle man to keep Skippy's balls well drained!"



"I'm lucky to have Mr. Green as one of my clients!"  "He pays well, and gives good head!"  "And, the contents of his balls are delicious!"




"I still wrench the jizz out of a man's balls the old fashioned way!"  "I lock the dude down, and use my powerful legs to hold him in place!"  

"Once he's "trapped" I can take my time fucking his hairy ass!"
"And screams!"  "You never heard such screams!"



"I was locked down by the muscle boy above!"  "I didn't know that I could scream that loud!"  "It felt good though!"  "I'd go back for "round two!"


"Skippy says that I'm lazy on the job, because I automatically roll over for him!"  
"He likes to work for his booty!"  "Anyway (big balls or not) I am off of his "to do" list" until I show some spunk!"



"Skippy has been wrestling and fucking my hairy ass senseless ever since he found out that I was a Homophobe!"

"He likes to bust my biceps next to his, and to fuck my nuts until they explode!"  "I guess I'll have to have his "baby" after all!"



"Mr. Martin used to be a priest in the Catholic Church!"  "This is his "Stations of the Cross" pose!"



"I don't usually fuck twinks, but this little guy has some really nice balls!"  "Amost as big as mine!"



"When I graduated from Skippy's paperboy Class last year, I had no idea that I'd be teaching the same course to prospective paperboys around the world!"




"Graduation day at Skippy's Paperboy instruction class!"  "One has to "squirt a cup of jizz out of each nut to get a diploma!"

"Those boys that squirt two cups or more go on to Skippy's advanced class!"




"Two cups of jizz out of your balls!"  "Are you out of your mind?"  "I can't possibly drink that much!"  "But, I'll try!"



"The best way to make a paperboy cum is to "do it" this way!"




"Even instructors at Skippy's paperboy school need a refresher course now and then!"




"Big balls are the main requirement in Skippy's Paperboy class!"  "Without them, meeting the "one cup of jizz per ball" requirement is harder!"..."Much harder!"




"I was lucky to land a job at Skippy's Paperboy school!"  "He needs instructors that can wrench out as much jizz as possible from potential boy candidates!"  



"When Dad and Uncle Bill came over, they spent the time going over "old times" on the couch!"





 "I'm glad to see that my paperboy is using his time wisely, and not wasting it watching television!



"Girth graciously concented to give Uncle Bill a "demo" on how he wrenches cum from a man's balls!"



"I tried to catch Jason before he left for class!"  "He forgot his pants again!"

No comments: