Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013




"Still one of the very best "Ass Wedensday Shots!"





"Muscle him down, kick out his thighs and shove your member in to the balls!"


"Oh yeah!"



"Eating ass is not for me, but to each his own!"



"This man would be sooo "tooled" once I muscled him down, and into position!"



"Nice hairy ass!"  "The more hair the better to tickle my dick going in!"



"One of the best examples of a hot and hairy "otter ass!"  "Too bad that the man is a twink, and has no muscle!"




"Very nice hairy butt!"  "Perfect for wrestling...and fucking too of course!"



"I can almost feel the hair tickling my dick now!"




"Who would turn down a hairy "paperboy" ass?"



"Nice ass!"  "Too bad about the tats though, it's a real turn off!"



"I posted this pic on Skippy's blog hoping that he would notice me!"



"Bend over boy!"  "Time to pay your rent!"



"How would you like to be "balled" by this hairy gorilla?"




"Cute hairy ass!"



"It doesn't get any better than this guys!"



"Lube it up, and shove it in!"



"Skippy didn't want to post my pic on his blog, until I pointed out the size of my balls!"  "Now his big dick is a permanent fixture up my ass!"





"This is how you fuck a hair ball!"




"Nice ass!"





"Ummm!"

No comments: