Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013



"I love wrestling with Skippy and feeling his big dick up my bubble butt!"   
"But I don't dare smoke in his presence!"  "He makes me eat my cig every time he sees me with one!"



Note to the man above..."Sometimes I wished that I smoked!"  "You seem to be getting all of Skippy's attention!"



"Hey, I don't smoke, and Skippy gives me lots of "personal" attention!"




"Ah, remember those days when you caught Uncle Bill getting ready to jack it out?  
"He made a man out of you that day!"  (or at least you found out how to "take it" like a man)




"Nice low hangers!"



"Yeah, spread those hairy legs!"  "My dick is about ready to explode up your hairy ass!



"I love the way my gardner walks around without a shirt!"




"Nuzzle your head right in the crack muscle boy!"



"I always wondered why my brown couch smelled of musk!"  "Better than poop I suppose!"




"Yeah, check out this hairy tit!"




"Skippy was kind enough to scrub my back with his hairy chest in the shower!"  
"That wasn't all he did, but it's all I can legally print!"



"No one is taking my gun away!"  (Unless they wrestle and fuck me first that is)




"I just graduated from Skippy's hairy Brillo pad chest rub course!"  
"I had a lot more hair when I started of course, but since the tuition was free, it was a small price to pay!"



"Charlie is such a sweet guy...and such a slut where I'm concerned!"  "I love him for being both!"




"Voted the best lube on Earth!"



"Muscle this Skippy!"



"The chief tells me that our annual calendar sales are way up!"




"I'm putting all my eggs in one basket...I'm betting everything I've got on you!"




"Don't forget our "servicemen!"  "They are always in Service for you, so you should be of Service to them!"




"Hey, put those blades down, and ditch that cigar!"  "I wanna wrestle and fuck!" 

No comments: