Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013





"Hey guys, I feel like wrestling ane fucking a muscle boy today!"  "But, then I feel like doing that every day!"



"Hairy daddies get the special "Skippy treatment!"  "You know, the usual!"  
"First wrestle them to submission, then kick out their thighs and hold them at a 60 degree angle while you slowly fuck their nuts off!"



"This muscle boy is just begging me to wrestle him, and then fuck him to hamburger!"




"Extra hairy guys get it twice as hard!"




"Something to lick off.."  "Ummm...those hairy tits!"





"I'm not above fucking a man who is considered an "easy fuck!"  "A hole is a hole when I'm horny!"



"Let's wrestle daddy, just as soon as you finish fucking that hairy twink!"




Dog thoughts..."I really like it when my master takes his clothes off!"  "I can smell his twatus either way, but a "visual" always helps!"



"Yeah, take my big dick's juice!"





"I used to be Mr. Johnson's paperboy!"  

"Now that I'm all grown up with a dick bigger than his, I'll fuck his nuts off to make up for all of the times he "stiffed" me delivering the newspaper!"



Note to the man above..."Yeah, paperboys have a habit of growing up, but they never lose their taste for dick!"



"I wish my old paperboy would still "cum around!"  "I miss his hairy ass!"



"It looks like another "hard day" at the office!"




"Wrestle this Skippy!"




"I had no idea Chris Evans had such a hairy chest...and such a "fuckable" hole!"







No comments: