Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


"Welcome to "Hairy Ass Wednesday!"


"I could make his "pee pee" grow to a record length once I slipped my own into that hole!"




"Yeah, scratch my dick with hairy ass muscle boy!"



"Nice, soft and fluffy...what a great looking hairy ass!"



"Not all that hairy, but he does have some nice balls!"





"Time to pay your rent muscle boy!"




"Too bad that this "otter ass" is a twink!"  "If he had muscle, it would be the "complete package!"



"I'm working my way through College!"  "I'll bonk your balls for a little cash!"





 "Oh yeah!"  "Feels so good!"



"Hey, daddy needs a couple of new shirts!"



"Fuck me...please!"



Note to the college men above..."I'm still working my way through the 10th grade!"  (I was put back for being young, hung and stupid...But, I am "legal!"

 "I make a fortune selling my used jock straps on Ebay!"



"I love grinding my nuts on granite!" 




"I made a promise to my daddy that I wouldn't get my ass up in the air!"  "I don't tell him everything I do!"

No comments: