Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013



"Hey guys, don't forget to visit my other blog at   http://gymratskip.tumblr.com/




"Skippy put me in charge of lining up hairy muscle boys for him to wrestle and fuck!"  
"If he knew that I was saving some of the best booty for myself, he'd fuck my nuts off!"  
"Oh, shit..he reads this blog as well!"  "I guess I'm really fucked now!"





Note to the man above..."Yeah, you're fucked!"  "You're also out of a job!"  



"Nice hairy legs!"  "I wonder what the rest of him looks like?"




"Ah, if only Str8Jeff were Gay...sigh!"









"Ummm!"



"Hi Skippy!"  "What's up?"  "Sure, you can fuck me tonight!"  "Yes, yes, my chest hair is all grown back!"  "OK, see you at 7 pm!"



"I'm fucking my paperboy twice as hard tonight!"  "He has the gall of sporting calf muscles which are bigger than mine!"



"Skippy would fuck me if it wasn't for these ugly tats!"  "What was I thinking?"



"Nice furry bear cub!"











No comments: