Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013



"Hey guys!"  "Easter is almost here!" "Fortunately for us guys living in Germany, it is still a holiday!"  
"We haven't as yet buckled under the threat of not being PC as in the States!"  
"So, we are free to wish each other a Happy Easter, or a Happy Christmas without the PC police taking offense, or worse some Muslim dictating policy!"

"Some men roll Easter eggs, I roll guys!"  "Not for their money of course, but something more valuable..Their backside!"










"I suppose I should get my Easter ham early this year, as the guy above suggests, or perhaps just an old fashioned German sausage with beer as below:"




"Yeah, flex those bi's muscle boy!"



"What is Easter without a cream filled "Cadbury Egg"








"The Easter Bunny decided to "cum" early this year!"




"I hate stereotypes, espececially where Gays are concerned!"  "However, I thought this one funny!"










"Trail blazer is right!"  "He could blaze right through most guy's treasure trail without any trouble!"




"Ben is such a cute (and blond) hairy little fucker!"




"Hey, it's "party time!"



"Do you "measure up?"









No comments: