Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013



"Hey guys...Today, it's all about big hairy guys showing off their big dicks!"  "Everyone gets off in different ways!"  "Pick the way you like it!"



"I remember the first time a man whipped out his dong for me to see!" 
 "I went wild!"  
"I had to tackle him, rip off his jockstrap and fuck his hairy ass right there on the gym floor!"




"Peek-a-boo dick shots really "do it" for me!"




"I love a man that can squirt it out as good as I can!"



"He's just begging me to wrestle and fuck his ass!"



"Check out the tip of his dick beneath the keyboard!"



"I love squirting contests!"



"By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea..you and I, you and I, oh how happy we'll be!"



"Good dog!"  "Bring daddy his dildo!"



"Nice, thick, and juicy with just a hint of pre-cum!"



"Yeah, work that shaft, and milk that big dick!"



"I love the scruff next to my dick!"



"Girth sure knows how to "beat it" to make it grow!"



"Nothing like a hot vanilla frosting!"



"We've got Bush!"  (No reference to the former President!)



"It looks like Uncle Bill is drunk again!"  "Anyone that wants him can have him!"



"Uncle Bill was quite the hunk back in the day!"  "You didn't even have to get him drunk to take his shirt and pants off!"





"They all laughed when I said that I could change out a man's DNA this way!"






"Skippy just gave me a DNA injection right down my shaft!"  

  "Skippy told me that it may require an entire "series" of injections!"  

"Hopefully, it will work, and it's not just another one of his "stories" that he tells the guys!"

No comments: