Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013



"Tuesday is the day I reserve for wrestling and fucking those "ordinary type" of guys!"  "You know the type!"
"Big, hairy, muscular, and dumb as a box of rocks!"

"It's the type of man you pick up on the beach, a bar, or even at the grocery store!"  "He's out looking for a man to wrestle with, or possibly finding one that will fuck him!"

"I couldn't wait to get naked!"  "My hairy ass is just calling to a man with a big dick!"  "I need it bad!"



"When I "bait" my hook (below) the guys come running for their share!"




"I posted my pic on Skippy's blog hoping he'd give me a call!"  "I am in dire need of having my chest hair soaked down with his jizz!"




Note to the man above..."Forget about Skippy soaking down your chest hair with jizz!"  "I want all of it up my hairy ass!"


"Skippy told me that I needed to relax my ass muscles more!"  "Dildos help, but there is nothing like the "real thing!"



"I tried out for the "paperboy of the week" contest over at Skippy's manor house!"  "It seems that my legs are OK, but I need more upper body strength!"




"Suck on this!"




"Nothing like a hot shower to stretch out a man's cock and balls!"



"I specialize in fucking guys standing up!"  "I have just the right angle for fucking a man senseless!"




"I love soaping up a man's chest hair so he can scrub my back with it!"



"Skippy said that I was an "average joe!"  "I just need a gimmick to make me stand out in a crowd!"  "But, I'll have to work with what I have!"




"I wanted to get my "licks" in on Skippy's dick before he rolls off of the "Daddy kick" that he's been on for a week!"




"Arm wrestle these legs and feel the power!"




"Most of my fuckings occur in the shower!"  "Guys seem to be at ease there!"




"How do you like my new jock strap?



"One can't get any more average than I am!"  



"Nice legs, and an even nicer cock and balls!"



"Hey, I'm just jazzed to be here!"




"When Skippy picked me for the team, I was grateful!"  "So were my gonads!"  "I don't mind wrestling him for the "top bunk!"



"Peek-a-boo!"



Harry was a little modest showing me his dick!"  



Note to the man above...."It's what's up front that counts bud!"  "If you want Skippy to notice you, you have to show him your nuts!"

No comments: