Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013



"So many men, and so little time!"  
"I get around to every type of guy (eventually) for a wrestle or a fuck!"  
"Even if the man isn't all that muscular and hairy!"  

"The only requirement I have in men is that they put up a struggle against me!"  "I like to "work" for my booty!"

"This looks like a nice fit!"



"It would be my pleasure to pull those thighs of his apart with my own "thigh-pullers!"  "I love it when guys pit their muscular legs against mine, until their strength ebbs!"  

"That's the point where I "shove it in" collecting my 
"full commission" for a job well done!"



"Yeah hairy daddy...Fuck that twink paperboy!"



"Don't be shy guys!"  "Wrestle with me naked!"  "So far, Skippy was the only one bold enough to just tackle me and fuck my ass!"



"Guys like me because I have some great pit hair to tangle up with theirs!"




"He needs to be wrestled and fucked immediately!"






"Any takers for a wrestling match?"  



"Yeah, let's rub fur!"



"Skippy will give me another "injection" of jizz down my shaft today!"  "He said it will make a new man out of me!"
"I was reluctant at first, but I can't argue with the results!"



"I'm trying to get Skippy to fuck both of us down our shaft!"  "We are tired of being overage twinks and want to graduate to manhood!"




"I didn't think it proper to fuck my nephew on a  "lark!"  "So, I'm dry fucking him now to see if he is receptive to the idea!"



"Sleeping booty" had a "hard day" at the office today!"  "Every exec wanted a piece of his ass!"



"Skippy wants to fuck my nuts right down my shaft!"  "He told me that it will reverse the aging process!"  "I'm willing to try anything!"



"Hmmm!"  "I've heard about Skippy's age reversal process, but I still like the old fashioned way...straight up my ass!"



"Nice hairy ass on this muscular paperboy!"




"Man, check out the beefy (and hairy) forearms on this guy!"  "I would love to arm wrestle with him for his booty!"



"Any wrestlers out there that like to fuck?"  "I tend to give up easily!



Note to the man above...."Yeah, once I lock my muscular hairy legs around that body of yours, you are as good as fucked!"




"I was surprised when Skippy tackled me for a wrestling match!"  "He loves to "arm wrestle" my hairy legs!" 

"It's a real "fetish" with him proving that his biceps are more muscular than a man's legs!"



"I didn't wish to bust up my two paperboys while they were having fun!"  "I waited until they were spent before I tackled both of them for their fuckings!"

"I just love wrestling two guys at the same time!"

No comments: