Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013








"Are there any guys out there with enough muscle to pry his thighs apart?  "I will if no one else volunteers!"


"Jacking in the car is so messy unless you have a willing mouth!"




"Who wants to muscle and fuck Str8Jeff for his backside?"   (PS...I get to go first!)


"In the valley of the Giant lives a man with his big dick!"



"I think the man is vintage, but not that vintage that he doesn't have a penis!"


"Nice fat cock to jack and then suck!"



"Jason always takes good care of his Daddy when he comes home!"



"Ummm!"  "Hot vanilla squirts!




"The boys at the office had to take turns sucking off the Big boss!"  "He had a bonus for everyone!"



"Nice and creamy!"



"Dude, you're doing a Dell!"



"They all laughed when I said that I could change out a man's DNA with this technique!"   "Now all of his kids look like me!"


"Yeah, lick it muscle boy!"



"I know that I should spend more time in the gym, but I love to fuck so much, who has time for exercise?"



"Skippy keeps me in shape and without a gym membership!"


"Choke that chicken!"


"Drink it down muscle man, there is more where that came from!"



"I prefer fucking a hairy ass, but smooth works for me!"



"Nice big balls on this cute little paperboy!"



"My ass is yours, if you are man enough to wrestle me for it!"


"I'm running out of ideas to get Skippy's attention!"  "He can only use just so much firewood!"



Note to the man above...."This is the only way you're going to get Skippy to notice you!"  "Trust me!"


Kurt is breaking in a new boy, teaching him how to suck cock!"



"I always keep a pack of "bull rubbers" in my pants!"  "The XXXX are just too tight!"



"Nice selection, but you forget the very best lube of them all....Albolene!"  "It's relatively cheap considering how long it lasts, is greaseless, and comes out of clothing in the wash!"  "As a lube, it lasts forever, or rather as long as it takes you to "get it up, and jack it out!"



"Lucky for me, I don't worry about lube so much!"  "My pre-cum works for me!"



"As an "End user" of different types of lube, I can testify to the endurance and ease of use of Albolene!"  "Even the "Skippy-Sized" dicks go in easily all the way to the balls!"  "Then, it's all over but the screaming!"



"I too like Albolene, but only when the man below fucks me with his big dick!"  



"Drink it down muscle boy!"






"Now that is a man sized dick!"



"I didn't realize that my gonads were that big until I seen them in the mirror!"  "No wonder Skippy loves to fuck me!"





"Fuck that pig ass!"




 "Skippy seems to think that this pic is a morph!"  "He'll have to find out for himself once we lock loins!"


"I hate wearing dog collars, but it's the only way my master can get off!"


"Skippy wants me back in the gym and hitting the weights!"  "He said that I was too soft, and in all of the wrong places!"




"I just stopped by to show off my balls and tease the guy's dicks!"






No comments: