Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013



"Hey guys, it's Tuesday and time to exercise those big balls of yours driving them deep into another man's hairy hole!"   "Us men have a duty to produce as much jizz as we can to ensure that the world doesn't run out!"  That's what I do!"  "Not just on Tuesday, but every day of the week!"

"Necessary prep before shoving it in!"



"My cup runs over with LOVE!"


"Cute guy to wrestle and fuck senseless!"  "Make him appreciate what your dick can do for his ass!"


"If you have any time left to burn from your "coffee break" you may want to fuck this hairy hole!"


"Jack it but don't waste it!"  "Give it to some muscle boy to suck!"


"Man, what an easy fuck he would be to take down to the dirt!" 
"Kick out his thighs and slip it in!"  "I'd have him fucked before he even got a scream out of his mouth!"


"This is exactly how you fuck a muscleboy by the way!"  "You will want to dominate his body holding him in place while you force your big dick up his ass!"


"Yeah, suck that dick twink!"  "I know you want it!"


"Rub his fur with yours until he goes insane!"





"No need to hold "Sleeping booty" down while you fuck him!"  "Something tells me he'll spread his legs for any man!"


"Honestly, sucking off hairy daddies is the best!"


"Don't waste food!"  "Guys in Europe are starving for what you throw away!"


"Muscle and fuck me Skippy!"  "I know it's only Tuesday, but I can't wait until tomorrow!"



"Skippy posted my pic on his blog right away!"  "I think that he's a sucker for a man with big balls!"


"My pic almost got tossed into the dust bin due to my tats!"  "Skippy doesn't like a man to mark up his body!"  "Fortunately, he'll fuck me senseless for my gaf of sporting them!"  "It wouldn't matter though!"  "Skippy will fuck any man with a hairy chest like mine, tatted up or not!"


"I didn't realize that jock straps were so popular with the guys!"  "They all stare at it as if they never seen one before!"


Heath Jordan stopped by to say hi to the guys!"  "He promised to get around to all of you muscle boys sooner or later!"



"When I sent this pic in to Skippy's blog, I had no idea he'd call me for a date to wrestle and fuck!"  "It really felt good too!"




"Skippy was supposed to fuck me this morning, but he spied the man above first!"  "There wasn't much jizz left in his balls by the time he got around to me!"



Note to the man above...."You pussy!"  "The only way to drain Skippy's big balls completely is to show him a better pic of yourself...such as mine below!"  "He had plenty of jizz left to fill me up to the brim, and that was after he kicked you out of bed!"



"My hairy ass can't compete with the man above for Skippy's affections, but he likes to wrestle for his booty!"  "This is where I really shine!"  "I won't give up until the last drop of cum is wrenched out of those big balls of his!"





"Skippy doesn't like men with tats or PA's!"   (Prince Albert)  "However, he told me that there was something about the size of my big dick that he liked!"




"Hey guys, my big balls won me a spot on Skippy's blog!"  "Now he wants to see me squirt it out!"  "No problem Skip!"  "Just flex those big biceps of yours in my face, and I'll jack out every drop of cum into your hairy chest!"



 "I knew that Skippy would publish my pic on his blog!"  "Actually, there were two reasons why he would do it!"  "My hairy chest, and my big dick!"



"I was too shy to take my shirt off when I submitted this pic to Skippy's blog!"  "I had no trouble shedding my togs once Skippy led me into the bedroom for my fucking though!"








"I wasn't sure if Skippy wanted to see yet another hairy daddy on his blog, but I was wrong!"  "He can never get enough hairy men regardless of age to lock loins with!"



"Ah, The "Fountain of Youth!"

No comments: