Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013



"It's Saturday night guys!"  "Time to rub chest hair with that special guy!"  "Since my chest hair has the consistancy of spun wire, guys like this below are primo targets to rub raw!"



"Nice rip!"  (Hopefully, not by a fart!)



"Hairy guys really make my dick hard!"



"Yeah....A rare find...A pre-tatted Zeb!"  "From his Hay-day!"



"Ranger Bob tells us that Bears are always in the woods looking for more wood!"



"Another "hard day" at the office I see!"



"Nothing like fresh mountain air, a hairy muscle man, and a cabin for two!"


"Yeah, milk my dick twink!"  "I know you want it!"



"I was caught up in Skippy's last "Bear hunt" out in the forest!"  "I know full well what happens when bears get caught with their pants down!"



"Skippy bet me $20 bucks that he could shoot his wad through the back of this wicker chair and hit the tree!"  "I was going to take him up on it as he looked like the type of muscle boy that could actually do it!"  "My efforts only oozed through the fabric!"



"Wrestle me Skippy!"  "Feel my hairy chest bonding with yours!"



"My buddies think that my head is too big for my body!"  "Probably so, but Skippy doesn't care!"  "He likes the one below my waist!"



"Teaching a paperboy to suck dick isn't as difficult as you may think!"  "Most guys are receptive, as long as you let them drink their fill!"



 "Skippy said that he needed to work with me on the wrestling mat!"  "My body is fairly muscular, but he wants me to grow my dick a lot bigger!"


"Note the proper way to drink from a cock!"  "After the initial thrust down your throat, move your mouth to the side and stick out your tongue to catch the drippings!"  


"If you need any help jacking, use one of Zeb's pre-tatted pics!"  "They work the best!"



"It took me a while to discover why guys were always "mooing" when I took my shirt off!"



"Two candidates for the big cock award this month!"


"Another contestant considered for the top spot!"


"He needs to be wrestled and fucked immediately!"





 "That's what I love to see...the proper respect for the law!"



"Hey guys...check out the size of that cock and those killer legs!"


"I'm not really smoking a cigar!"  "I only put it in my mouth to piss Skippy off so he'll fuck me!"



"Well, it's not for everyone, but everyone to his own taste!"


"It's a mistake to think that overweight guys are not strong!"  "They are!"  "I'll wrestle you to prove it!"



"Yeah, milk it out plow boy!"




"Mr. Johnson is demonstrating how to suck off his paperboy giving him the "tip" he is expecting!"



I'm not really a Marine, or a Pennsylvania State trooper!"  "What I am is a horny muscle boy looking for someone to suck me off!"



"I think even Skippy could appreciate this fountain!"




 "Sure, it's sleezy, but with a cock and muscular legs like that, who could turn it down?"



"I'm looking for someone out there to bend me over a hot stove!"


"Officer Hairbody loves to bust a muscle boy's nut sac on Saturday night!"


"The pool boy needs a little TLC after the holidays!"  "He worked so hard keeping the jizz and hair out of the filters!"


"How do you like the robe I got for Christmas?"



 "For God's sake!"  "Don't fart!"  "You'll kill us all!"


"Hey, I could win the most hairy guy award as long as you keep me away from Skippy's chest!"


"Skippy isn' sure if he wants me to stay or go!"  "For now, I'll keep flexing in his face!"  "That buys me a couple more days!"


"Hey guys...This is the truest statement I've ever heard!"  "Life "is" too short to worry about what other people think!"  "Enjoy life, and be happy!"  "If it takes men in your life to make it happen, then go for it!"

"Who cares what your Aunt Millie thinks!"  "Uncle Ed is balling her every night, so who is balling you?"



"I'm here to endorse the statement above!"  "Any man who wants to get fucked with my big dick, come on over to my house!"



"Skippy really likes this pic of me in bed!"  "But, then, he likes to see every guy in bed with their legs up in the air!"


"Take it easy on my ass big guy!"  "Skippy bore me a new asshole last night where I just about blew out my PA from my dick!"


"Skippy seems to think that I'm back-sliding on my exercises!"  "Not so!"  "I exercise my big dick every day!"



"I wish there was an easier way to get off!"  




"Hmmm!"  "You are the first applicant today that shows some real promise with my company!"  "I'm looking for a man to start work immediately!"  



"This was the only way I could cop a feel of my buddy's ass without his girlfriend suspecting the worse!"








 "I hope Skippy comes back soon!"  "These walls are about to cave in!"  







"I knew that Skippy would post this pic on his blog as soon as he seen the size of my cock and balls!"




 "Anyone want to rub fur?"


Note to the man above...."Hey, I will!"  "But, I'll have to butt fuck you first to make your chest hair stand out!"  (Sorry for the lame excuse, but I couldn't think of anything else)


"Yeay, lick it!"



"Hey, I know you guys want to rub fur with me!"


"Choke that chicken!"






No comments: