Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013



"Hey guys!"  "I've had some computer problems these past few days but hopefully, everything is working OK now!"  "You may see some duplicates, but a second look is always good!"
Skippy


"Man, I could wrestle and fuck this man's nuts to the Moon and back!"



"Yeah, bend over muscle boy...spread those cheeks!"



"I had not seen Skippy around here for a couple of days!"  "He promised to fuck me as soon as he got back!"





"Flex those bis!"



"Skippy hates it when I trim my chest hair!"  "I only do it to piss him off!"


"He's probably "vintage" but who cares?"


"Nothing "vintage" about this tight hairy ass!"  "His hole is just calling to my big dick!"



"See guys...even chubs can snag a hairy muscle boy!"  "Be bold!"



"How do you like the curtains?"  "I made them myself!"  "Skippy likes them, but said that the rod was too short!"


"My speciality is fucking guys with my big thick dick!"



"Don't waste a drop twink or it will be harder on you!"


"Nice!"


"Every time I do this in Skippy's face, he wrestles and fucks me on the spot!"  "I must be doing something right!"



"Nice teaser dick!"  "I'd love to see more of him!"


"Now this really makes the man next to him hard!"







"Take your pick....or take all of them!"  "I vote to take all of them, and at the same time!"  
"Humiliating a muscle boy is a big part of who I am!"



Dog speaking to man...."If you let me lick your balls, I can set you up with a date with my master!"


Note to the man above..."I'm glad that you like my dog, but I can lick your balls a lot better!"


"I didn't think Skippy would wrestle and fuck me at all...me being a twink that is!"  "But, he likes a man with hairy legs, and a big set of balls!"
"



Note to the man above..."Well, he has to unload some jizz into guys like you prior to wrestling with the likes of me!"  "If not, he'd explode my bowels!"


"I should have been a policeman with this club!"



"True, I'm a slut, and I'll let anyone fuck me!"


"Yeah, I take good care of my hairy daddy!"



"Nice low hangers!"



An orgie is a great way to meet guys!"


"Lucky fuck is right!"  "I would wrestle and fuck both of them!"








"Ummmmm!"



"Fuck that twink!"  "Make him shoot it out!"



"Skippy likes my close-up shot even better than my picture!"




No comments: