Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013




"Hey guys, it's Friday!"  "Not hump day, but you can make it hump day if you want to!"  "Today's theme is all about hairy guys with their big dicks and huge ball sacs!"  "They have the potential at least of producing some fine quality jizz for your pleasure!"

"Milk one now!"



"Nice nut sac on this daddy!"  "Too bad about the ugly forearm tat!"  "If I get him under me, I'll fuck him for doing that!"



"Skippy really likes "low hangers!"  "Mine are so "stretchable!"  "Give them a yank!"



"Sure I'm a morph, but the fantasy value is still there!"  "Who out there wouldn't want to hold me down and pop my biceps next to theirs?"  "That really makes my dick hard when guys to that to me!"



"Rear entry is always the best!"  "That way, the guy who tops me can slap his balls next to mine!"



"Skippy put me on another planet when he fucked me!"  "Too bad we can't do it more often!"


"Nice separation on those gonads!"



"Skippy likes to muscle and fuck an otter now and then!"  "I've got extremely hairy legs, and a hairy ass!"  "Not to mention my meat stick that goes off like a volcano when Skippy fucks me!"



"Billiard ball nuts!"



"I can jack it through my chest hair with enough force to splash it under my chin!"


"My huge dick just made honourable mention in Skippy's Paperboy of the week contest!"


"More billiard balls for your pocket!"



"I love having my balls licked!"



"Grandma is downstairs singing a song, while Junior is upstairs thropping his dong!"




"I don't worry so much about being Gay and getting fired!"  "Half of the married men at the office suck me off often enough to keep me on the payroll!"


"Hopefully his ass will take my dick OK!"



"Very impressive ball sac and dick!"



"Ummm!"  "Cum all over my face!"




"I always love balls that have plenty of separation!"  "Perfect for ball washes!"



"I do believe that the man is begging for a DNA change-out!"



"How strange!"  "Once Skippy runs his big dick up my ass, it grows nice and straight!"


"I've saved a fortune on "poppers" by letting Skippy fuck me!"  "I'll shoot it over the barn when he does that!"




"Look at that juicy cock!"



"My jizz flow is much better since Skippy showed me how to fuck a man standing up!"



"Thanks to my buddies and this posting on Skippy's Blog, I am a hit with the man himself!"



"This is how you fuck a paperboy to make him squirt!"

 "I wrap my hairy legs around a man and then "grow" my dick ever so slowly up his ass!"  "It drives guys crazy by the time I get to the balls!"


"Best lube on Earth!"


"Nice!"





"I'm going to be rich!"  "Uncle Bill said he'd pay me $5 dollars every time I make it squirt!"



"What I didn't tell my Nephew above is that I have to have my dick up his virgin ass and all the way to the balls before I start "timing" his ejaculations, and giving him any money!"

No comments: