Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013


"Hey guys!"  "Have you ever been lured into a "Bait Bus" to find some guy willing to suck you dry?"  
"Too bad they feel the need to use some babe to get the guy inside!"  
"I would think if you had a hairy hunky guy asking for directions with his huge bicep hanging out of the window, you would get plenty of "takers" who would like to fool around!"





"The best part of jacking is when that first spot of cum breaks through!"  "You know what is coming next!"



"Hey nice balls!"


"I didn't think Skippy would mind if I fucked one of his past paperboys!"  "I have to wait a reasonable of time of course after Skippy is done with them!"  "Otherwise, the hole is too big, after he stretches it out!"



"Skippy asked me to fuck a few of the guys waiting to be next!"  "He'll get around to them of course in due time, but they need a big dick NOW!"



"When I submitted this photo to Skippy's blog, I had no idea he'd call me for a "personal" fucking!"  "I guess it pays to advertise!"


"Show off that hairy chest muscle boy!"




"No bones about it...I'm looking for a man to wrestle and fuck me senseless!"  "Why else would I be here?"



"Nice load for skinny twink!"



"Guys seem to like my beard when I go down on them!"



"I fell into a group that was trying out for Skippy's "Paperboy of the Week contest!"  "I wasn't selected but I got to rub fur with the man before he rolled me over and tapped my hairy ass!"



"As long as I keep it clean, I'm a favourite with the boys!"


"My original idea was to bonk Skippy's balls!"  "Fortunately,  he had the same idea about me!"  "After he got done with me, I was in no shape to bonk anyone!"




"Hairy forearms and a big dick!"  "What's not to like?"



"Every time I go camping, I find some bear in the woods that crawls into my tent at night!"  "Perhaps, it's my "other tent" that attracts them!"


"I'm one of the longest running winners of Skippy's "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  
"Unfortunately, I'm running out of chest hair to keep the man interested, although he still likes my muscle!"


Note to the man above...."At least you can grow it back in fast enough!"  "Mine never did fully recover from Skippy's Brillo pad!"




"A pre-cum fountain!"  "The more the better!"


"Skippy calls me his "Rump Ranger!"  "It's true enough, although I hate to admit it!"



"Another peek-a-boo shot!"



"Too bad I have no muscle!"  "If I did, I'd be giving Skippy the contents of my balls 24/7 instead of taking his big load when ever the mood strikes him!"



Note to the man above..."Quit your complaining bitch!"  "Even if you did have the muscle, you'd still be under him every night...just like I am!"



"I have no illusions of trying to wrestle or fuck Skippy!"  "I take it any way I can get it!"



"I don't know why these big balled paperboys that Skippy keeps around put up with the pounding!"  "But, they seem to love it!"





 "If I play my cards right, Skippy will select me as the next paperboy of the week!"


Note to the man above...."I happen to know that Skippy already selected another man for the honour of Paperboy of the week!"  "You need to sport hair and muscle like me to win that contest!"




 "Another peek-a-boo shot!"






 One snowman to the other...."Are you a snowman or just a "blow-man?"

No comments: