Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013




"Hey guys...It's Daddy and Son appreciation day here at the Manor!"  "Lots of hot and hairy dads and sons showed up for fun in the Sun!"

Let your daddy...or your Son know just how much you appreciate the pleasures his body gives yours!"

"I would also like to dedicate today's postings to Judd2 for his continued support to the Blog~"
 Skippy


"Muscle and fuck this hairy daddy!"  "He wants to dominate a deserving muscle boy!



"This muscleboy son takes no shit off of his Daddy!"  "Not too many guys can argue with those guns!"



"This is what keeps my Son satisfied when I come home from work!"


"It doesn't take much to keep me satisfied!"  "After a hot hairy chest rub against my Daddy, I'm willing to do whatever he wants!



"Even Grandad likes to get in on the muscle/hair action against his Adult son!"



"The guys told me that I was too old to wrestle with Skippy unless I had a couple of more hairy muscular guys to help me!"  "Lucky for me, Skippy took it easy on me!"


"Yeah, lick that cock boy!"



"I just love making my Son squirt it out when I run my big dick up his hairy ass!



"Throw this one back...he's a bad seed!



  "I still need a daddy of my own to wrestle and fuck me!"



"You forgot your underwear Daddy!"



"I just need to be ravished by a muscle boy with a chest as hairy as mine!"



Note to the man above...."Will I do?"


"Daddies love to fondle my big balls!"



"I recruit most of my daddies from the gym!"  "All I have to do is flex, and they are in my lap!"



"Yeah, jack it out for Daddy!"



"This is how you fuck a muscleboy, to make sure he stays fucked!"  "With balls like that, he'll remember you forever!"



"If at first you don't succeed, just keep sucking until you do suck seed!"



"I just love it when my hairy muscleboy fucks his daddy!"



"Suck on this daddy!"



"Yeah, that's it boy, scream your fucking head off while I fuck that hairy ass of yours!"



"My daddy really likes my hairy ass!"  "It tickles his dick going in!"



"I turned the tables on my daddy, and fucked his hairy ass senseless!"



"Yeah, suck Daddy off boy!"



"I love the way Junior sucks me off after a hard day at the office!"



Note to the man above..."Your jizz is splashing down onto the top of my head!"



"I keep my daddies in line by pumping iron!"  "They turn into real pussies when I put the muscle on them!"


"Lots of hairy chested sons fuck their daddies!"



"Wrestle and fuck me Daddy... make me squirt!"



"This is exactly how you fuck your unruly son to make him mind!"



"Now that I'm a daddy myself, I get to call the tunes with these muscle boys!"  "So, why am I so sad?"



"My former Son turned out to be my partner when he grew up!"  "I've known him ever since he was my paperboy!"



"Muscle this Skippy!"  "I know you want to!"



"My daddy keeps telling me not to waste jizz, but I can't help it!"



"My Daddy is a slave to my big dick!"  "Yeah, lick it and then suck it you hairy ape!"


"A cream sickle for his boy!"



"If I hang around long enough, Skippy will have to notice me!" 



Note to the hairy muscle man above..."Will I do?"  "A few guys have Skippy tied up right now, and it will be awhile before he breaks free!"



"Damn!"  Tthis wasn't the pic I sent to Skippy to post!"  "The other one shows my big balls hanging down!"  "That one is probably in his private j/o collection!"


Note to the man above...."Dream on college boy!"  "If there was ever a pic to be selected for Skippy's private j/o collection it would be me getting sucked off by my son!"



"Skippy isn't a daddy yet, but he sure loves my big balls!"



"Perhaps I can team up with the man above to wrestle Skippy for the top bunk?"



 "Yeah, it's nice to have multiple Sons to give their daddy lots of attention!"


"True, my balls do look a bit rough and red!"  "Maybe I shouldn't choke them off with that cock ring!"


"Lick that cock boy!"



"After the meet, the two of us plan on bonking Skippy's balls!"  "That's the plan anyway!"  "Maybe I should ask our two coaches to come along...just in case things don't work out as planned!"



"With balls like mine, I have no trouble getting hairy daddies to suck my cock!"



 "Some Sons just can't get enough daddy cock!"



"Daddy always likes the way I make it squirt!"



"Here is my favourite pic of Daddy running on the beach!



"Calling all boys and Sons!"  "My cock and balls are hot and ready for you now!"

No comments: