Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013






"It's Saturday Night!"  "Line up a fuckable muscle boy to play with until you get tired of him!"  "Then grab another and fuck his nuts off!"  "Keep doing this until you run out of muscle boys!"

"The routine "works" for me!"



"Nice hairy belly!


"I'm sure these muscle boys will let you fuck them next!"  "They don't look a bit tired!"



"I always liked Adam's muscle!"  "I was never sure if he was Gay, or just wanted to play!".."Or perhaps he's Gay for pay!"  "No matter...I'll wrestle and fuck his hairy ass until Hell itself won't have it any longer!"



"This man too presents a healthy hairy ass that is just "calling" to my big dick!"


"The hairy boy in red needs to be wrestled and fucked immediately by a blond hairy muscle boy!"  "As it happens, I am available!"


"Pick my hair out of your teeth guys!"


"This man is in need of a fucking!"


"Suck it boy!"



"Yeah, fuck that hairy ass!"


"He would make a nice "snack" during a coffee break!"  "He could be wrestled and fucked in less than 5 minutes!"  "There would still be enough time for a cup of "joe" and a donut!"



"Show me your dick hair boy!"



"Skippy thinks that I'm a slut, and he's right!"  


"I love the feel of a hairy chest against bare skin!"


"Keep licking it boy!"  "There is more to cum!"



"Skippy told me that I was one of the few guys on this planet that fully measures up to his dick!"



Note to the man above...."Hey, Skippy told me the same thing some time ago!"



"Skippy promised me that he'd come back (into the 80's) to fetch me in his time machine!"  (Once he gets it working that is!)
  "I, my hairy chest, and my big dick will be here waiting for him!"


"Yeah, while Skippy wastes his time inventing a time machine to go back to the 80's to fuck those hairy dudes, I'll be cooling my heels on his doorstop!"


"I sure hope Skippy masters time travel!"  "I'm not getting any younger, or any more muscular to turn him on!"



"Spread em' muscle boy!"  "Get those legs up in the air!"



"One of the many uses of a park swing that Dick and Jane never thought of!"


"Check out the bulge below!"  "It got me a spot on Skippy's blog!"



"Don't buy the cow until you've tasted the milk first!"



"Perfect for ravishing!"





 "Cowboys need love too!"



"Nice hair pattern on the man's chest, even if it is trimmed!"



"Yeah, fuck that hole!"



"Wrap those calf muscles around your prey, and listen to him scream!"



"Skippy taught me how to take a man to bed after you wrestle him to exhaustion!"

,


"Ouch!"  "That's not exactly a pee-shooter between your legs guy!"


"Stick your big dick in this hole guys!"  "I can never get enough!"



"I was one of Skippy's best paperboys back in the Day!"  "Now of course, he's found more muscular (and hairy) guys to wrestle and fuck!"


"I bribed Skippy's moderator to post my pic on his blog!"  "Hopefully, Skippy will see it, and want to fuck me!"


"Nice hairy back!"


"Ummm!"  "Be a good boy and let Daddy fuck your hairy ass!"


"Batman is OK, but Robin has to go!"



"Lets rub fur Skippy!"  "I know you want too!"


"Skippy would have made a good Gladiator back in the day!"  "He seems to think that I make a good one now!"



"Skippy posted this pic of me before!"  "In fact, he's posted it several times!"  "He must like guys with hairy chests!"


"I finally found a paperboy that was good at something!"



"Hey, nice ass!"






"Skippy doesn't like mohawks, tats or appliances (PA) but I do!"  "He waved all of those "sins" just after he wrestled and fucked me senseless!"  "I love a forgiving man!"


"No wonder little work gets done around here with the construction workers balling each other day and night!"



"Skippy only posted my pic on his blog because he likes big dicks!"


"Dental floss on the hoof!"






"Oh yeah!"  "Drive that big dicked twink insane!"  "MAKE HIM SQUIRT!"



"They say that hairy men produce the best "nut oil!


"I was a bit over-dressed for Skippy's party!"



"Charlie is so shy, but he loves to wrestle and get fucked!"



"There is nothing in the world like wrestling with a hairy gorilla!"


"Spread those cheeks!"


"Nice!"



No comments: