Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


"Hey guys, it's back to work for most of us, but when we get off...well, you know what to do!"
Grab your favourite man, wrestle his nuts off, then roll him over for his reward!"

"I like to start off with the "easy fucks" first, then work my way up the food chain!"


"Nothing like a juicy cock to fill up my own balls for jacking!"



"I'm one of Skippy's past Paperboy of the week winners!"  "I hope to muscle up and compete for another year!"  "After that, I'll be too old, and not all that submissive to Skippy's dick!"  

"I'm not as easy of a fuck as I used to be..."   "I plan on making him "work" for my backside none the less!"



"I too had a plan to make Skippy work for my backside, but after he "popped" my biceps next to his a couple of times, I lost all interest in trying to take him down!"  "Now, I just roll over for him like the dog that I am!"



"Winning the "wet underwear contest" got me a spot on Skippy's blog!"  "Check out my VPL!"  (Visible penis line)



"Skippy has had his time machine working for a week now!"  He still hasn't come back to the 70's to fuck me!"  "I can't imagine him passing me up for some other fuck!"



Note to the man above:  "Well, you can blame me for that!"  "A couple of us hairy fuckers tied him (Skippy) up so we could have our way with him!"  "He broke loose of course, and is now fucking all of us in turn as punishment!"



"I was part of the gang that tied Skippy up!"  "I'm not sorry I did that, but now my ass is so sore, I can't sit down!"


"You have to love a man with big balls!"



"I'm on Skippy's "to do" list for a fantasy fuck!"  



Note to the man above:  "Dream on fucker!"  "Skippy picked me as the first one to wrestle and fuck for the New Year!"  "You can have him next, provided I feel like letting him out of bed!"  "Don't look for that to happen any time soon though!"



"Too bad we don't have more muscle!"  "Skippy will be wrestling and fucking the man above for a week solid!"



"My hairy chest rub appointment with Skippy is today!"  "I was lucky to get in right after the Holidays!"



"I scheduled a hairy chest rub appointment with Skippy as well!"  "Since I have no chest hair, I was afraid it would be a waste of money!"  "No fear of that!"  "His hairy thatch felt so good next to my bare skin, and when he popped my biceps next to his, I seen every star in the Universe!"
"Naturally, I jacked out my apprecition all over that hairy bod!"  "It was the only payment he would take!"



"Skippy has me in training to wrestle and fuck his "toon" characters!"  "Too bad I'm not real!"  "I'd love to wrestle and pop that hairy little fucker's nuts off!"


"This is the very best part of competing in Skippy's Paperboy of the week contest!"  "If you can take a fuck from 20 guys stretching out your bun hole, then you can take Skippy's dick up your ass!"



"Yeah, fuck that paperboy's" virgin ass!"


"Oh yeah!"



"Sure it's a morph, but who cares?"



"I hate it when guys bite"




"You probably didn't notice, but I played one of the "bells" in the Christmas Eve pagent!"  "I thought it was a small part, but Skippy realizied my potential as a performer!"  "Now I'm one of his "bells" that he enjoys ringing for the New Year!"



"The doctor will see you now!"  "Please remove the jock strap and spread your legs apart over the exam table!"



"As one of Skippy's assistants, I was able to administer the prostate test to the man above!"  "But, Dr. Skip will no doubt want to do it again himself just to be sure!"


"I was concerned that I may be getting a bit too hairy!"  "Dr. Skip said it was nothing to worry about!"  "He did order twice weekly hairy chest rubs against his chest to keep my chest hair in check so it wouldn't grow up over the top of my head!"


"Every doctor at the clinic has a different way of treating a patient!"  "This man suffers from chronic back pain requiring him to be "stretched!"  "It's a relatively new method but has promising results!"



"Since Dr. Skip has been giving me weekly injections directly down my shaft with his big dick, I've noticed an increase in length and girth!"  "My balls seem to be getting bigger as well!"



"I've been on a limited budget but I would still like to have bigger balls!"  "Dr. Skip did make my balls bigger through a series of direct injections down my shaft, but not big enough to suit me!"  
"Anyway, I have to see him daily to get the size that I want!"  "Fortunately, he waved the customary fees taking me on as a charity patient!"


"No problem finding my dick...It's here somewhere!"



"My buddies didn't think that I had enough hair to be in the Paperboy of the week contest!"  "But, that was before Skippy seen my dick!"  "Now, I'm one of the "contenders!"


"I didn't even feel the finger!"  "I can only feel a big fat dick!"



"It's the only to jack off guys!"




"I was glad that I waited to open up this gift from Christmas!"  "It was one of the best of them all!"


"The guys at the office tied me down and hooked a train transformer to my balls!"  "It was the only way to give every man a good drink for New Years!"




"I don't know if I could take the voltage of having a train transformer attached to my balls!"  "It may be fun though...but don't do it in the shower!"



"I've had guys put a train transformer on my balls all of the time!"  "What it does is shrink your balls and makes your cock fatter!"



Note to the man above...."That's all B.S!"  "My balls got much bigger as a result of having a train transformer attached to my nut sac!"  





No comments: