Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013


"Hey guys, today is Wednesday, and "HUMP DAY" in my part of the world!"  "I hope you celebrate it where you live as well!"  "It's a great way to get sexual relief!"

"Starting the day with a "BANG" always works for me, especially when a man is muscular and hairy like this one!"


"Of course, you may just want to muscle down a hairy twink if you're really lazy and don't want to break a sweat!"


"Very fuckable indeed!"  "Muscle him down to the dirt for his hairy ass!"


"Just one of the many surprises you'll find the day you decide to take the stairs and not the elevator!"



"This landlord has no problem at all getting muscle boys to pay their rent!"



"There is always plenty of action in the locker room after a workout!"


"Hi, my name is Gill!"  "I'm one of Skippy's former paperboys!"  "I'm now trolling for guys with big dicks!"  "Wanna wrestle?


"I'm also one of Skippy's former paperboys!"  "Skip told me that I lasted longer than most on the mat, and in the sack!"


"I just heard about Skippy's paperboy of the week contest!"  "I plan on winning that one!"  "My plan is to  bonk his balls and force him to give me first prize!"  "Do you guys think that I have a chance, or will I be ravished just like the others, and fucked senseless?"


Note to the man above..."Don't count it muscle boy!"  "I tried the same thing last week!"  "I'm sore all over, and I'm still tending to my "red ass" from the pounding of Skippy's cock and balls!"  "I'll go back for another shot at him just as soon as my butt feels better!"


Note to the man above....."You dumb muscle fuck!"  "Don't you know that the secret to draining Skippy's balls and not getting hurt is to give up early when he starts putting the muscle on you!"  
"If you fight him for your ass, you'll lose every time!"  

"I just give him enough muscle and hair to keep him interested and to get his dick hard!"  "Once he rolls me over, I don't resist, but take it like a man!"  

"Now there is a risk that he'll slap the shit out of you if you don't put up a struggle!"  "After awhile, he'll just pump your bowels full of hot jizz and then go on to the next guy!"


Note to the man above...."Yes, that method does work with Skippy!"  "The real danger is being too hairy, and too muscular!"  "If you are that type of man, Skip will have no mercy on your body, and pound your ass to hamburger!"


"You know that twinks live for a hairy man's dick!"


"I left my rubber on so that the jizz would be re-absorbed back into my balls!"  "At my age, I need to conserve as much of the stuff as I can, and save it for the deserving!"



"Ever since Skippy changed out my DNA running his big dick down my shaft to fill up my balls with his own jizz, I've been more confident fucking bigger men!" 



 "My buddies told me that I was too pudgy to be wrestling with Skippy!"  "But, it's the only way to loose weight and "muscle up!"


"Ummmm!"  "I love a man with big balls and plenty of separation between the two!"



"With a dick like that, why bother with the sniffer stuff?"  "He could hold a car tire up on that pole of his complete with the rim!"



"A very true statement!"  "I might add that one never knows how one person can influence another man's life!"  "He doesn't have to be a musclebound hunk or a hairy buddy!"  "He just has to "be there" for you!"

"A true friend walks in when others walk out!"



"Nice creamy load!


"That pouch can hardly contain the guy's manhood!"



"Time to hit the shower, have a bite of dinner, and then make your selection of which guy you want to wrestle and fuck for the night!"

No comments: