Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013


"My balls are starting to swell up and twitch thinking about the weekend, and wrestling some hairy muscle boy down to the mat for his ass!"  "


"I don't have a hairy chest, but Skippy hardly noticed that!"  "He was more concerned about how much muscle I could put up against him!"





"I knew that this photo would get Skippy's attention for a wrestle and a fuck!"  "A big bicep flexed in his face will "do it" every time!"



Note to the man above..."Flex those guns puke!"  "Skippy already has me tapped for the weekend.  "It's only because I have more muscle, and more hair on my chest than most men!"



"Skippy still needs paperboys like me to wrestle and fuck filling in the time when he's on a coffee break!"


"Wrestle this Skippy!"


"I'm a little bummed out that Skippy prefers the "pre-tatted" me!"



"I'm betting my ass that Skippy will just milk the cow, and not buy it!"  "Why should he?"  "He get's the milk for nothing!"



"Let's wrestle for the top bunk guys!"  "I promise to be gentle!"



"Perky tits are my speciality!"  "It really reels in the guys!"



"I don't waste time!"  "Do you guys want to wrestle and fuck or not?"



"Nice furry chest!"



"Ever since Skippy rubbed off my chest hair with his own, I've been trying to beef up!"


"Nice!"



"Skippy calls this the "Money shot!"


"Nice fit and hairy daddy!"



"Ben stopped by for a wrestling match!"  "He wanted to know just how much muscle I could take!"  "Silly boy, your ass is mine!"



"I really gave Skippy a run for his money on the mat!"  "Unfortunately, I didn't have enough muscle to finish the job!"  

"I lost my ass in the end!"  "I could have bonked his big balls (BIG TIME) back in the day!"



"I was fortunate enough to catch Skippy sleeping, and therefore by surprise!"  "Things were going great until he woke up!"  "But, I almost bonked his balls!"  "Better luck next time!"


"I know that there are guys out there that love to wrestle with hairy guys!"


"The nice thing about paperboys is that none of them know how to drive a "stick shift!"  "Fortunately for them, I learned how to do that very early on in life!"  

"They all like the "hands on" training I give them!"

"Now I know who is clogging the drain with hair!"



"Any takers for a wrestle/fuck fest?"



"Fortunately for me, Skippy loves to fuck Otters!"  "He told me that my hairy ass tickles his dick going in!"



"Everytime I start to jack, my shop foreman comes in and catches me in the act!"  "If it wasn't for his mouth and willing ass, I'd really have a mess to clean up!"



"Come on Skippy!"  "I know you want to wrestle and fuck my nuts off!"  "If you are man enough to muscle me down that is!"



No comments: