Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013



"Get your favourite guy for tonight guys!"  "Wrestle him down to the dirt for his hairy ass and then fuck him senseless!"  "You know that is what he is looking for in a dominate male!"

"You should be able to wrestle and fuck this daddy with little or no effort!"



"There is always time to cuddle after you exhibit your power over your mate!"  "Ease you dick in slowly and then fill him up with hot jizz!"



"Some muscle boys need some "special handling!"  "You may want to rub his fur against your chest first until he goes insane!"



"This is exactly what happens to wanna-be muscle boys after a hairy chest rub!"



"The good news is that there are plenty of hairy men willing to rub fur with me!"



"Of course you may just want to wrestle some guys for their backside!"  "If only to prove to them that you can do it!"


"Work the fat off of this daddy in the gym, and then fuck his hairy ass!"



"As Skippy's houseboy, I know just how much starch he expects on his white shirts!"



"Fuck a hairy cub for Christ!"  "You'll kiss God when you cum!"


"My boyfriend really loves my curved dick up his tight ass!"  "He said it feels like the back of a "fish-knife" when I fuck him!"



"Hey Daddy!"  "Wanna wrestle and fuck?"


"Time to get ready for Friday night, and see who I can fuck at the party!"


"Peek-a-boo!"



"Oh, yeah!!!"  "Wrestle me big daddy!"  "I wanna feel those big hairy forearms pitted against mine!"  "Let me hear you grunt and groan when I roll you over to fuck that hairy ass!"



"Another easy fuck for a Friday night!"



"Skippy, I do believe you have met your match!"


"I don't have any illusions of winning a wrestling match against Skippy!"  "If the man above has trouble muscling him down, what chance do I have?"



"Hey, I'd love to roll around in the hay with Skippy for a couple of hours!"


"Take your pick guys!"  "They're both sluts and will fuck anybody!"



"Just give me the two guys above for a couple of hours!"  "Their asses will be mine!"



"Skippy is on a "big guy with big forearms kick!"  "He can't get enough muscle!"  "Fortunately, I have no trouble giving it to him!"
"Unfortunately, he can kick my ass for trying, and then fuck it because he can!"


"Hey guys...all I need is to have a couple of guys hold Skippy down!"  "My big dick will do the rest!"



Note to the man above...."Having multiple guys subdue Skippy doesn't work!"  "He always seems to break free and then fucks the man trying to fuck him twice as hard!"  




"You guys need to visit P-Town before you do anything else on this Earth!"


"Nice pecker to go with those tits!"



"So, you like having your paperboy fuck you, do you Daddy!"



"If a paperboy comes over to my house, he is automatically fucked!"  "I don't believe in giving muscle boys money!"  "I give them what they really need!"


"Stretch out that hairy chest!"


"The rent is due boy, time for me to collect it!"



"Hey, nice firm balls!"


"I just grab and fuck the muscle boys so that they pay their rent every month!"







Note to the man above...."Now it's time you paid me your rent buddy!"




"It's no wonder the movers took so long getting me settled in my new place!"  "They spent the time balling each other!"



"Take your pick of the guys below to whom you would like to wrestle and fuck!"









"Nice and creamy...just the way I like it!"

No comments: