Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013


"Welcome to "Paperboy Appreciation Day!"  "Take your favourite  paperboy out to lunch!"  (at the "Y" of course)  "Make sure you let him know just how much your big dick appreciates his young hairy ass!"


"Give your paperboy an extra tip (measure) for a job well done delivering your Newspaper!"  "He'll appreciate as much as you can give him!"


"I know, it's a little embarassing to have your paperboy's dick bigger than yours!"  "At least your balls are bigger and capable of shooting a much bigger load!"  "Perhaps he won't notice if your dick is smaller than his!"



"Not too many paperboy's dicks can be worshipped like this one!"



"Just let your paperboy pulse out his jizz while you fuck him!"


"Yeah, show that paperboy how much you love his ass and the work that he does for you!"



"Make your paperboy feel every inch of your big dick, and the contents of your big balls!"



"It's a proven fact that paperboys love to suck off their male customers!"  "It's a form of hero worship!"



"Drop your paperboy in the stream to see if the fish are biting!"  "I'll bet they are!"



"Don't worry kid, we have an hour to fool around before the wife comes home!"


"I love to see photos like this!"



"Don't move kid, let my hairy ass and big dick do all of the work!"




"I just love fucking muscular hairy paperboys!"



"Am I going to get my paper on time tomorrow or not?"



"Of all of my customers, Mr. Johnson gives me the biggest tip!"



"Don't shy away from giving Grandpa Winkle his tip!"  "Many seniors deliver newspapers, and expect the same type of tip you give the younger guys!"



"See how I sucked Mr. Benson's balls dry!"  "I got every last drop leaving an empty sac!"



"I wondered why Mr. Hartley needed so many things out of his attic!"  "I take them out one week, then put them back the following week!


"True, my muscular paperboy has enough muscle to bonk my balls, but he's young, and stupid!"  "I'll fuck his ass as long as I can get away with it!"

No comments: