Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013


"Hey guys...it's almost the weekend!"  "I like to make my selection of hot and horny men well ahead of time for the big blow out party on Saturday night!"

"Here are a few guys I invited to attend!"


"Captain Rod showed me his new boat and how to work the stick shift!"


"If you're going to have a noisy party (lots of screaming etc)  it's best to invite the neighbours to come and participate!"



"Skippy invited me to his party on Saturday!"  "I'm debating whether to go shirtless or totally naked!"  "If I go naked, it may give me an edge on who he "does" first!"



"Dream on all of you hairy fucks!"  "Skippy will bend me over before any of you pukes!"  "He likes my dick, my muscle, and my hairy chest best!"



"Skippy was "with me" until he spied the cigs in the console of my car!"  "That means, I'm automatically OUT unless I give them up!"




"Drip that pre-cum boy!"


"Skippy hired me to entertain some of the new boys at the party this Saturday Night!"  "By new, he means, the ones he hasn't "done" before!"  "It's my job to stretch out those bun holes to fit Skippy's pole!"



"I too will be "working" the party to stretch out potential fuckees for Skippy's big dick!"



"I told Skippy that I was a "pole vaulter" during the last Olympics!"  He said, "Aren't we all?"



"Vault this one Skippy!"



"Jeff and his boyfriend are always a party favourite!"  "They can both wrestle and fuck like minks!"



"I was happy to hear that Skippy picked me as his wrestling partner for the demo at his party!"  "We both have a lot in common and share the same likes....big dicks, big muscles, big chest, and the list goes on!"



"I'm wondering...."Is this a  pre-tatted Zeb or just  look-a-like?"  "Any guys out there know?"



"This is before and after Skippy kicked my ass on the mat!"  "He likes to wrestle with muscle boys now and then that he's considering to fuck!"



"This new lawn chair doesn't have much support, but that's OK!"  "It's easy for guys to lick through the slats!"


"Oh Captain, my Captain!"



Peek-a-boo!"



"Yeah, check out my big balls and thick calf muscles!"



"Guys automatically think that I'm a slut, and they are right!




 "Cute muscle boy!"



"Sit on this muscle boy!"


"I always wondered what that gizmo was for!"  "The real question is why?"



"I'm past the age limit to be one of Skippy's paperboys, and I've put on almost no new muscle!"  "I guess my butt-boy" days are over!"



Note to the man above...."Never say never!"  "As long as you have a hot ass, there will always be a guy with a big dick to fuck you!"


"I didn't think he was going to shove it in so far!"  "Who does he think he is....Skippy?"


"Nice hairy chest on this one!"


"No wonder Skippy loves to wrestle and fuck hairy guys!"




"Fur rub anyone?"


Note to the man above...."Yeah, I'll rub fur with you!"  "I need the practice when Skippy comes calling!"




"Did someone say fur rub?"  "I too am available!"



"Me too!"


"Hugh and Don just agreed to wrestle me at the same time!"  "That should be fun!"



"I wanna wrestle Skippy all by myself to see how long I last!"


"I felt sorry for the man above trying to take Skippy on by himself!"  I decided to help him out!"
"So now, we both have red asses, an a lot less chest hair!"



"Some fur comes out easier than others when we tangle up our bodies!"


"I really don't have any muscle, but Skippy posted me on his blog anyway!"  "He said that if the guys don't fuck me senseless, he will!"














 "Oh yeah!"  "Jack out that goodness!"  "Shoot it over your head!"



"I'm really proud of myself!"  "I was the only one from the last batch of hairy chested guys to withstand Skippy's chest hair and not lose any of my own!"  "I think he'll keep me around awhile!"



"Lick and then suck!"



"Wrestle this Skippy!"  "If you dare!"

No comments: