Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013



Hey guys...it's Sunday evening over here in Germany!"  "Time to reflect on how many guys it takes to satisfy my dick this weekend!"  "In a word, it was "PLENTY!"

"The problem is that I don't have time to post all of them here!"  "I seem to be running into a posting limitation per day of men posted!"  
"I'm not sure what that upper limit is, but I've found that several posts of men were "dropped" out of my posting!"  "Anyway, it's no problem!"  
"What doesn't get posted on one day will be picked up on another!"

"Meanwhile, you can lay this man down...(or muscle him down) at your leisure!"  "He would be an easy "take down" for most muscle boys over the age of 15!"



"My new houseboy knows his way around a kitchen!"  "Fortunately, he is savvy enough to know his way around the bedroom as well!"



"I only wrestled and fucked this man for his big dick, and those killer calf muscles he tends to wrap around a man!"


"Skippy likes muscle boys with hairy forearms!"  "He tells me that is where all of the "power" is in a man!"  "Maybe so, but I believe a man's dick holds more power over another guy!"



"Twink fuck!"



 "Oh, yeah....show me that hairy ass and gonads!"  "You're making my dick hard!"



"I like guys that are bold enough to run their hands under my shorts!"


"I don't know how I managed to get a spot on Skippy's Blog!"  "I have no chest hair to speak of, and damn little muscle!"  "Maybe my meat club had something to do with it!"



"I tried out to hire on as one of Skippy's trainers!"  "Part of the job is to keep his big dick satisfied!"  "He calls it exercising his "options!"  "I don't know exactly what that means, but it sure feels good!"


"I also tried out for the job of Skippy's trainer, and it's possible he will take both of us on. (along with the guy above)
"What Skippy means by that phrase is that he'll only hire one of us, but take both of us on to wrestle and fuck!"



"It looks like Skippy is "exercising his options" on one of the new trainer candidates now!"



"I tried out for one of Skippy's trainers, but failed the initial "sniff" test!"  "Since I smoke and have an ugly tat to boot, I could be the most musclebound boy in the world, and Skippy still wouldn't "do me!"



"Now that is one hairy ball sac!"



"I only open up my shirt when I'm cruising for guys!"  "The more I show off, the better guys like it!"


"Yeah, I agree!"  "A hairy chest reels in the guys faster than anything else!"



"Well, a hairy chest may reel in the men, but it's a big dick and ball combo that keeps them coming back!"  (Or is it cumming back!)  "English is such a confusing language!"



"Skippy has featured me several times on his blog!"  "Considering of course that I have to "re-grow" my chest hair every time it comes into contact with his!"  "He seems to like a fresh crop of chest hair on a man!"



"Skippy told me that I'm a real "porker!"  "Not because I'm fat, but for another more obvious reason!"
(Is that a wedding ring on the man's hand?)  Tsk!



"Too bad I'm not more muscular!"  "I would bonk Skippy's balls to the Moon, if I had that (muscles) working for me along with a hairy chest!"



Note to the man above..."Consider yourself lucky that you still retain your chest hair after tangling with Skippy!"  "This is my second crop of hair since last Thanksgiving!"  "If it wasn't for his weekly "protein injections" it would grow much slower!"


"I love it when guys tell me to "take it like a man!"


"Muscle these hairy forearms Skippy!"  "If you dare!"



"Man, the fur on this daddy is driving my balls crazy!"



"Skippy loves to wrestle and fuck muscle bears with lots of body hair!"  "I must confess, that, that hairy little hound keeps my dick's attention as well!"


"And the "Money shot" for hairy muscular bears!"




"I had a book stand all of this time, and never used it!"




 "Oh yeah, wrestle me daddy!"



"Skippy thinks I'm a real "softy" when it comes to wrestling for the top bunk!"  "He is referring to my ass of course!"


"How to fuck a paperboy in one easy lesson!"


"I wasn't sure if Skippy would post this pic of me or not!"  "But, it "is" my good side!"

No comments: