Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013



Ben stopped by this Sunday to have his balls washed and his ass "roto-rooted" by an expert!"  "His only requirement prior to those events was to be wrestled to exhaustion first!"  
"No probem there!"


"I'm glad to see that Skippy finally posted my pic on his blog!"  "I was beginning to think that he didn't like me!"







"Here is an unknown man with a nice hairy chest!"  "He looks a little like Gage Wilson, only more muscular!"



"I picked Skippy up in a bar!"  "My initial comment to him was "stand up when I was talking to you!"  "He said that he "was" standing up!"  "Once he got me home, he wrestled and fucked me senseless for that remark!"


"Another "stick shift" type of guy!"



"My T-shirt saying didn't work on Skippy!"  "Since he wrestled me for it, I had to "Service him!"



"Check out the VPL!"  (Visible penis line)



"When I first met Skippy, he guessed that I was a Fireman!"  "I asked him "how did he know?"  ""He said that my "hose" gave me away!"



"I love a man with plenty of scruff!"



"Yeah, suck that cock Daddy!"



"I had no one to play with today, so I had to play with myself!"



"Nice muscular legs attached to that hairy torso!"  "Perfect for wrestling!"



"I never get tired of looking at this man's hairy ass!"  "He would turn my big dick every which way but loose, once I shoved it in to the balls!"



"I was hanging asround Skippy's house hoping he would invite me in for a wrestle, and perhaps to get fucked!"  "I didn't have to wait long!"



"There is nothing in the world like fucking a man with an extremely hairy ass!"  "I'd make this "hair-ball" squirt his jizz clear over the barn once I shoved my big dick up his ass!"




"A couple of guys stayed over from the party last night!"  "I'll feed them a good breakfast, wrestle and fuck their nuts off and then send them on their way!"


"This man was still "passed out" from the party last night!"  "He didn't even realize that several guys had fucked him while he slept!"  "What a waste!"  "I think that a man should "be there" for an event like that!"



"My tennis instructor said that I needed to bring some balls to play with!"  "This isn't what he meant, but it was what I meant!"



Note to the man above..."Hey, you can play with my balls if you need some!"



"I just like getting down and dirty for a hot wrestling match before I mount a guy and take his ass!"



"Not being all that muscular hasn't stopped the guys from sucking me off!"  "They don't call me "Girth" for nothing!"



Note to the man above..."OK Girth prepare your ass for my pee-shooter!"  "It isn't as big as yours, but I have the muscle to over-power you!"



"This is about as close to heaven as any man can get!"




"When Skippy stumbled and fell on top of me, I thought it was an accident!"  "Until he started to rub fur with my chest, and then rolled me over to fuck my ass!"  "It felt real good, so I really didn't mind what excuse he used!"



"I was one of the first paperboys that Skippy wrestled and fucked!"  "He really liked to lay his big balls on top of mine to jack out all of my goodness!"  "Still, I had to prove that I was over 18 and not born in Hawaii before he fucked me!"


"Changing out another man's DNA isn't as difficult as one would think!"

No comments: