Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012



"Happy Monday...Get out to the mall and finish your Christmas shopping before all of the men are gone!"  "I found a few at the Pre-cum Christmas Sale today!"







"I was on Santa's bad list until I spread my legs in a last ditch effort to get a better Christmas gift!"



"Santa wants to see more of me before Christmas!"  "So, I'll guess I'll have to take my pants off!"




"Skippy likes to arm wrestle guys like me with hairy muscular legs!"  "Most guys don't have enough upper body strength!"



"Even though I'm a twink, my hairy chest bought me a spot on Skippy's blog!"


"I know it's fruitless to ask, but doesn't anyone want to wrestle and fuck me this Christmas?"



"It looks like Paul Wagner's dance card is all filled up before the Holidays!"




"Fucking twinks is my speciality!"



"Too bad they are into a Victorian Christmas!"  "With the bear there, I was hoping they wanted something a bit more hairy!"



 "Gage can always bring the cum to the surface!"




"Isn't it the truth?"



"Skippy told me that I could sell my bath water in Ebay easy enough!"



"This hairy Santa went through every one of his Elves like a bowling ball through ten pins!"




 "Santa posted a pic of me on Skippy's blog to see if he would hire me!"  "My contract with the Elves is just about up, and I need a new Daddy to take care of me!"



Note to the man above..."Hey, we're all looking for a daddy to take care of us this year!"








"I posted my pic just to remind Skippy that I'm still around for fun and games this year!"   "Give me a call big guy!"



"Skippy told me that the fur was OK, but I had to beef up more if I wanted to wrestle with him!"



"These men just barely qualified for a wrestling match with the Skipster!"  "Perhaps if we tag team him, his dick will be satisfied more!"
 
 
 



"Skippy picked me out from a "line up" of guys!"  "He likes ginger peachy guy!"  "Speaking of which...check out those two "peach pits!"




 "Good dog!"



"Ha, you guys will be jealous!"  "Skippy had me under him for the entire weekend!"  "He needed lots of help with his computer joy stick!"

No comments: