Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012



"Happy Thursday!" "spread those hairy legs muscle boys!"  "Show us your big cock and balls!"



"Meat me" Daddy, with your Big dick!"


"Skippy really likes hairy daddies to wrestle and fuck with!"  "I confess, that I too like rolling around in the hay with a blond hairy muscle boy"


"I didn't think Skippy liked me at all until I took my pants off!"  "Now we're best of buddies!"


"I'd wrestle Skippy for his ass this Christmas but I don't want to get hurt...or fucked either!"



Note to the man above:
"I have no problem wrestling with Skippy, and would be happy to lose my virginity to that big dick of his!"



"I never thought Santa would punish me for being "nice!"


"I'm just and Elf this year...one of Santa's helpers!"  "My job is to keep all of the boys "Satisfied" until it's their turn to sit on Santa's lap!"



"I've texted Santa for a real boyfriend this year, and not just some dog!"



Note to the man above:
"I'll be your boyfriend, but you'll have to stop screwing the pooch!"  "I can't handle a two-timing bitch!"


"Santa brought me a PA (Prince Albert) last Christmas!"  "He didn't tell me that I'd always have have to sit down to pee from now on!"



Note to the man above:
Well, that's what you get for putting a hole in your dick!"  "What were you thinking?"  



"I've asked Santa for a two hour wrestling session with Skippy this year!"  "I've been beefing up, so I think I'll get my wish!"  "Check out that upper arm, the hairy chest, and the size of my cock!"



"Perhaps Santa could give me some good long lasting lube this year!"  



"Invite a Navy man over for Christmas this year!"



"I'm one of Skippy's former "Paperboy of the week" contest winners!"  I keep coming back every year about this time for his famous "Christmas Goose!"


"Skippy thinks that I'm a real pussy in the gym!"  "He'll never wrestle and fuck me unless I beef up!"




 "Hey man, can you spare a box of tissues!"  "My cum rag is full!"



"I got drunk at the office Christmas party and let a few of my underlings fuck me!"  "Now, they all want a raise!"  "I had to bring Skippy in as a consultant to "give it to them!"  "They seem to be satisfied for now!"



"I used to be Skippy's English Teacher in H.S!"  "I always gave him an "A" on his work!"  "I called them fucking "A's" for a reason!"  "My ass hasn't been the same since he left!



"Skippy said that he wanted me under his tree this year!"  "But, this wasn't the tree he meant!"



"Note to the man above:
"You stupid fuck!"  "Now, this is a tree, and it keeps growing!"  "Get that through your pea brain!"



"Anyone out there want to play ball?"



"I had a hard time getting my pic posted on Skippy's blog!"  "I'm a little shy about taking my shirt off on the Internet!"



"How about a hard hairy chest rub?"



"If I could only market what I squirt out in a day, I'd be rich!"



"Santa wanted more info in his last email about my sexual exploits in the bedroom!"  "I told him that I was a very good boy this year, but he needs to see it for himself!"



"I'm one of Skippy's former "paperboy of the week" contest winners!"   "You'll notice that all of us have big dicks, and a good set of nads!"  Extras include muscle, hairy legs, and a full chest of hair!"




"Muscle this Skippy!"  "Let's see who the paperboy of the week is after we start to tangle on the mat!"


"I've been jacking off so much, I had to start wearing a brace on my hand!"




"Hey, nice legs!"  "Do you want to wrestle and fuck?"






"Big balls isn't everything, but it sure reels in the guys!"



"Yeah, suck that cock boy!"  "If you're good, I'll put in a good word for you with Santa!"



"I'm glad that I sent Santa my pic this year!"  "His return email promises something special for me when he comes down my chimney this year!"



"Skippy is so kinky!"  "He wants to arm wrestle my legs!"  "He said that I don't have enough upper body strength to keep up with him!"  "No matter!"  "I'll take his dick anyway I can get it!"




"As one of Santa's helpers, my job is to see first hand just how naughty or nice a boy is before I pass my recommendations on to Santa!"

No comments: