Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

"Oh, Santa baby!"  "Give me a hairy muscle boy for Christmas!"  "One with huge killer thigh and calf muscles!"  "Nice hairy chest, big forearms, and a set of "bat and ball equipment between his legs that won't quit!"

"You know...the standard stuff!"



"At least Santa isn't using his "board of education" on me this year!"  "That really hurt!"



"Santa gives me out to the good little boys around the world!"  "I'm happy to do it!"



"That better not be lipstick muscle boy!


"I'll see if I can find a pic showing you my hose!"  "Until then, I'll just tease yours!"



"Check out those ass cheeks!"



"Fur rub anyone?"



"Lunch is ready!"


"Wrestle this guys if you dare!"



"COSTCO seems to have everything I need!"



"Shovel that snow suckers...I'm here in Florida for the Holidays!"


"I always got hard with these cartoons!"




"Hey, a hole is a hole!"



"Muscle this Skippy!"



Note to the man above...."With all due respect to your biceps muscle boy, I think I could take care of Skippy a lot better than you!"


"Where is my time machine when I need it?"  "I need to go back in time to fuck this man's nuts off!"



"Have yourself a very hairy Christmas!"



"Mitch would have been a fine fuck back in the day!"  "I hate trimmed chest hair!"  "He should be wrestled and fucked for doing that!"


"I'm just jazzed to be here!"



"Don't forget our troops this Christmas!"  "How could you even refuse an ass like that?"



"I think I found my muscle "Paperboy of the week" winner!"  "And, the contest hasn't even started as yet!"



"You lucky dog!"  "Run your nose down his shorts when he's sleeping to lick his balls!"  "He won't care!"


"Calling all bears!"  "We need to tag team Skippy before Christmas to insure we get the gifts we want!"



"The last time I tag teamed Skippy, he fucked my butt just like the man below!"



"You bears can't have all the fun!"  "I too want some mat time with the Skipster, and feel his dick inside of me!"



"Suck on this!"



 "Officer Bullballs wants you to have a Safe Holiday Season!"


"I didn't have a red Santa cap so I used my buddy's gym shorts instead!"  "Hey, it works for me!"



"Sure, I trimmed my chest hair...what are you going to do about it...fuck me?" 
(You had to ask didn't you?) 


"I just take my shirt off, flex, and be "available" for my next victim!"



"Skippy wants to fuck me again!"  "His dick is the gift that keeps on giving!"


"Ummm..nice hairy ass!"



"Skippy likes wrestling with me!"  "True, I have no chest hair, but I have other qualities which he finds satisfying to that big dick of his!"



"I love wrestling with Skippy as well!"  "He says that I'm too easy!"  "I roll over for him before he even starts to put the muscle on me!"  "I get it twice as hard for doing that, as he likes to work for his booty!"


'I didn't want to do it, but I had to break-in another one of Santa's Elves before the holidays!"  "Santa always brings me something extra hairy and muscular when he comes down the chimney!"  "I can do this for him!"



"Muscle this Skippy!"



"True love!"


"Nice hairy chest on this vintage man!"



"Your ass is mine Skippy!"  "Santa sent me to tell you that!"



 "Not much muscle, but the man does have some worth!"  "Let me arm wrestle your calf muscles boy, and we'll call it a day!"



"Skippy, why are you wasting your time with that twink above, when you could wrestle and fuck me?"






No comments: