Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012


"Happy Friday, and the start of the weekend!"  "This is going to be a very furry weekend, I can tell!"




"I had to bribe Skippy's moderator with my ass to show my pic here!"  "Why is it that moderators always want my ass as payment?"



"Skippy took me camping yesterday and fucked my nuts off!"  "I guess I'm set for the weekend!"



"Yeah, spread those legs muscle boy!"


"Skippy really loves the power in my legs when I wrap them around his torso!"  "He fucks my nuts for that, but it's worth it!"



"All I had to do to get a spot on Skippy's blog was to lift up my shirt!"



Note to the guy above..."Yeah, Skippy likes men who take their shirts off and lounge around the house!"  "As soon as Skippy's dick is teased enough, I'll remove my pants!"



"Anyone want to play ball!"


"It's a new way to jack off!"  "I use a thick piece of  hemp rope and cup my hands around it next to my dick!  "It feels like Skippy!"



"I like the real thing jacking off my dick!"  It's Friday night!"  "Doesn't anyone want to help me "get off?"


"I entered the Paperboy of the week contest!"  "My buddies tell me that a good set of balls wins every time!"



"I should have listened to Skippy and not fucked his paperboy!"  "His balls are bigger than mine, and as soon as I unload my gonads, he'll fuck my nuts to Saturn!"



"Ummm!"  "Check out the girth of that big dick, and the size of those balls!"



"I now see what they mean by the term "The Grand Opening!"



"Check out the muscles in that back!"



"Hey big guy, do you wanna fuck?"  "Sure, I haven't had you yet!"


"It's Friday night!"  "Time to drain off some excess fluid before I go out tonight!"







 "Muscle this Skippy, if you dare!"



"Two more applicants for the Paperboy of the week contest!"




"I love it when two paperboys wrestle and fuck for a position on this blog!"


"It only hurts for a little while!"




"I always wondered what purpose those round seats had!"



"Wouldn't you know it!"  "I was eliminated from the Paperboy of the week contest because my balls weren't big enough!"  "Next time, I'll have Skippy pump them up first!"




"I'm sure to win the Paperboy of the week contest with this monster cock!"



"This is what happens when Skippy sucks one tit too much, and doesn't balance them out!"



"I was next in line to wrestle with Skippy, but the man below this pic beat me out!



Note to the man above:
"Ha ha!"  "That's the breaks of the game kid!"  Until you get as much muscle as I, you'll always play second fiddle!"


"Well, we have a winner of the Paperboy of the week contest!"  "An 8 incher with good sized gonads!"  "Congratulations!"

No comments: