Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012







"Santa sent me an email!"  "He wanted me to start an Elf Academy for wayward boys and to train them to be good Elves!"



"I hired this man to be the new "Head Master and dean of men!"



"I put this man in charge of recruiting short muscular (and hairy) elves for our new program!"




"Our very first Elf candidate came to us from Florida!"  "The Sunshine state!"



"Bluto here is in charge of punishment for unrulely elves!"   "I don't want to hurt the little guys, just show them who is boss now and then!"  
"P.S....I get to punish Bluto if he gets too rough with the boys!"



"Our new assistant dean of men takes his charges very seriously!"



"Here are our two seasoned professional cock suckers!"  "They teach the boys how to do it right!"



"Herr Klaus our Foreign Exchange teacher from Germany teaches nude and submission wrestling!"


"A candid shot in the Teacher's lounge today!"



"We always encourage our teachers to shower with the boys!"  "It builds a bond between student and teacher!"




"Mr. Queue teaches hot hairy chest rubs in his after school clinic!"



"One of our first graduates has already been "tapped" by Santa to work "on" his North Pole before Christmas!"


"Mr. Goodbody serves as the house Daddy!"  "All of the boys just love him!"



"Randy is also one of our first Elf Graduates!"  "Santa has requested that he sit on his lap while he drives his Sleigh!"  "Quite an honour really!"



"Unfortunately, we had to put Jason back another 3 months for some extensive training!"  "It seems as though his balls aren't quite ready for the "big time!"



"Another happy Elf graduate showing off his winning entry in the recent "big dick" contest!"



"Brian didn't want to leave the program as he really likes school!"  "But we passed him on to Santa's workshop so we can make room for other recruits!"



"Santa asked me for this man in particular, but I couldn't give him up!"  "He'll be working directly "under me" from now on!"




"I felt sorry having to tell Santa no, so I sent him the next best thing!"




"I'm looking forward to working with Santa this year!"  "He already knows that I'm a good boy, and will do anything Santa asks of me!"



"I wasn't sure if I should pass this man on to Santa, or find him a "position" in my organization!"  "It's his choice!"  "Either way, I need to milk those tits before he leaves!"




"Our new big dick instructor will now demo the proper technique on how to fuck an Elf!"  "Mr Hairbutt gets the honour of being the "fuckee!"




"Skippy doesn't want me to go to Santa's workshop!"  "Like all teachers, he has his favourites!"



"A pranksters caught Santa at his desk in a very unflattering pose!"  "The Elf responsible will be fucked for that!




"There will be no passing me off to Santa this year!"  "No, I'm staying right here and taking good care of Skippy's sexual needs for as long as he wants me!"



"Skippy was really pleased at my progress here at the Elf Academy!"  "I packed on enough muscle to last a few hours on the mat with him, and thanks to his direct "protein injections into my balls" I've sported a very hairy chest, arms, and legs to tangle him up with!"



"Yeah, Skippy has to give us both the same protein injections once a week to keep our manhood!"  "Would you believe that we were both skinny twinks when we joined the staff of his Elf Academy?"





"Mr Jizzman shows the proper technique of "milking" an elf!"



"I really did my best at the Elf Academy!"  "Since I'm too proud to let Skippy fuck my nuts, I know that it's held back my chest hair production!"  "Maybe before Christmas I'll have the courage to let him do it!"  "I just don't know how I would look dressed in fur!"



Note to the man above...."You fucking pussy!"  "I can't wait for Skippy to fuck my nuts!"  "I've wanted a hairy chest for as far back as I can remember!"  "If you won't take his cock down your shaft, let me have your share as well!"



"I lied about age when entering Skippy's Elf Academy!"  "He knows about it, but treats me the same as the others!"  "Skippy just wants me to be a success in life!"....or to just keep sucking until I do suck seed!"



"I've got the shovel, but I'm not ready for the North Pole as yet!"  "I rather like Skippy's pole better!"



"Skippy seems to think that I'd make a good Elf for Santa!"  "What do you guys think?"


"I was too tall to be an elf, so Skippy placed me in Santa's workshop as a "helper!"  "Mostly, I play ball with the Elves!"

No comments: