Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012





"I knew it was a mistake taking along a hairless twink!"  "Guys want to see a beefy hairy muscle boy before they drop any money in the pot!"



"I always work-out without a shirt during the holidays!"  "The guy's wives are all out Christmas shopping!"  "So am I!"


"Was that a Sleigh I just seen pass by?"  "I better get home and dish out the milk and cookies!"



"The only "Milk" I give out during the holidays is my special "nog!"  "It's served hot of course!"


"For some reason, I love guys sleeping in shorts!"  "Especially hairy ones that always pretend to be asleep!"


"Hey Skippy,  I just got back in town!"  "Wanna rub fur?"



"Suck it boy!"


"I forgot that Skippy isn't having his "Paperboy of the week" contest this close to the holidays!"  "I thought I would just show up at his house with my shirt off anyway!"



Note to the man above...."Hell boy, take your pants off if you want to get Skippy's attention!"  "It's what I do!"



Note to the men above...."I agree, you've got to show Skippy that you're a man of action!"  "Immediately lay down and spread your legs!"



"Nice muscular legs on this daddy!"



"Christmas is coming, and so am I."



"Muscle this Skippy!"




"Hairy ass anyone?"


"Nice juicy cock!"



"Peek-a-boo!"


"Merry Christmas to you too Terry, from Skippy and all of his boys!"



"I miss the VHS tapes!"  "Those you could freeze frame second by second!"



"Skippy hates tats, so he won't be fucking me this year!"  "What was I thinking?"



"Stop, stop!"  "I promise to be good next year!"



"Skippy actually won my red underwear in a wrestling match!"  "I just wanted one last pic of it before he gives me a pair of his old worn out jock strap to wear home!"


"I want to see Skippy support both of these with his 9x7" incher!"



"You'll have to wrestle and fuck the Sarge this Christmas if you want a weekend pass to go home for the holidays!"



"Hey Sargie...."I hope this qualifies me for a weekend pass!"



"Take in a Serviceman for the Holidays!"  "He's away from home and lonely!"

No comments: