Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012



"Hey guys, I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit!"  "I found two Elves sucking each other off behind Santa's Sleigh over at the Mall yesterday!"  "They sucked me off as well, just so I wouldn't tell Santa!"



"Speaking of Santa, I caught him dressing up in woman's underwear yesterday!"  "He gave me the man below Santa's pic just to shut me up!"  



"I was promised to another guy, but Santa gave me to Skippy instead!"  "It had something to do with Santa's underwear!"  "I didn't quite catch all of the details!"  "But, I'm not complaining!"  "I'll make Skippy's dick happy this year!



 "I was supposed to get the man above for Christmas, but he went to Skippy instead!"  "I'll just hop on the two guys below my pic!"





"We took in the man above because we felt sorry for him!"    "He will be fucked senseless however, for not sporting any chest hair!"



"My letter to Santa last year didn't get me much!"  "Therefore, I'll send him my pic!"  "That should light a fire underneath the old boy!"



Note to the man above:   "Yeah, I always send Santa my pic.  That way, I'll continue to receive a steady stream of quality gifts!"  "Otherwise, it's nothing but ties, and socks!"




"Imagine Santa calling me "Pudgy" in his email...And that old dog laying up there in the North Pole!"  "I asked him for a hairy muscle boy, but he'll bring me a dildo instead!"




"I've been a real good boy this year!"  "Santa will take care of me like he always does!"



"I've got the dick, so I make the rules Bitch!"



"Hmmm, I was hoping that I could rent him by the minute!"  "It wouldn't take much more than that to muscle and fuck those nuts of his!"



"Santa took me camping this last summer and promised me all sorts of stuff for Christmas!"  "Now that he got what he wanted from me, I wonder just how much I'll get in return!"



"I wished for a bigger dick this year!"  I keep getting those of course, but I really meant that "I wanted to grow a bigger one!"



"Santa is saving me for someone special this year!"  "That guy will have to be exceptionally "good" to get this!"



"Best lube on Earth!"



"Skippy seems to think that my pants are too long!"  "I'll have to hem them up!"



"I've been using this vintage pic for years in my Christmas letter to Santa!"  "Now that he's on email, I'll have to upgrade my software!"  ... "Or perhaps it's my hardware that needs to be upgraded!"



"Fuck that ass!"




"This is pure protein on a stick, and the gift that keeps on giving!"


"Milk it out boy!"



"Skippy picked me as the winner of his weekly "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "I won't last any longer than any of the others of course, but at least I'll have a few hours of that big dick of his up my virgin ass!"



Note to the paperboy above...."Relax kid, Skippy never forgets a hot ass!"  "I won that same contest last year, and he still taps my butt when the mood suits him!"



"Santa told me to lose a few pounds around the middle!"  "Hey, he should talk!"



"Santa looks pretty good for being 900 years old!"  



"Christmas balls!"



"Skippy took me in as a "hardship case!"  "Santa told him that I needed a beefy and hairy body!"
"Fortunately for me, I have a "receptor" for his big dick when he runs it down my shaft into my balls to change out my DNA!"  "I didn't realize that my pee hole could stretch like that!"




"Whatever you do, don't shave off Santa's beard!"



"Now if all good little boys would sit on Santa's lap like this one, Santa would buy them the store!"


 "I just had to unleash the monster in my pants!"




"Nice, eh!"



"I hope Santa brings me a bigger fleshjack!"  "I've out grown this one!"  "It's too short and too tight for my dick!"



note to the man above...."Well that's what you get for depending on those things!"  "It stretches your dick out making it uncomfortable in your pants!"



"I'm a little old to be one of Skippy's paperboys!"  "He didn't seem to think it was a problem!"  "As long as I rub my furry forearms into his, I can be anything he wants!"



"As one of Santa's helpers, I deliver many of the "personal" gifts that Santa can't get to!"

No comments: