Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012


"Hey Guys...it's....ASS WEDENSDAY!"

"Cartoon or not, this is hot!"



"Fucking a man standing up is the ultimate humiliation!"



"I posted the full pic of these two fuckers!"




"This man has just enough hair to tickle my dick going in!"



"Man, that hurts, but it feels so good!"



"Nice hairy ass!"




"What an easy fuck this man would be!"



"This man wouldn't be all that easy to wrestle and fuck, but he could be "had" after wearing him down for a couple of hours!"  "Actually, it wouldn't take me that long, but I always like to get as much muscle out of a guy first before I roll him over!"


"Great ass!"



"Take those pants down and fuck that twink to Mars!"


"This man would scream his fucking head off once I slip my big dick in to the balls!"


"I love men with hairy muscular legs!"  "I like to work for my booty!"



"I love chicken in my diet now and then!"  Especially, if the muscle boy has muscular hairy legs to work against my "thigh pullers!"



"Yeah, fuck that hair ball to the Moon!"


"Easy guy, there's no lube on that shaft!"





 "Fill up that fleshjack with the contents of those balls!"  "Save it for Skippy's lunch!"



"I wanted to wrestle Skippy to submission, but I forgot about his wrestling holds and how his dick always seems to be poised at the entry hole of my ass!"



"I interviewed for the job of being one of Skippy's helpers this year to fuck his harem of guys!"  "Skippy can't be everywhere, so I'm glad to help out!"



 "Ah, yes, my trip to Argentina...what a great trip that was!"


"Skippy said that he would put in a good word for me with Santa this year!"  "It cost me my ass to get his endorsement, but it was worth it!"




"So twink, you want Santa to cum early this year do you?"  "I'm only one of Santa's helpers, but I can still give good little boys what they need this Christmas!"


"My email to "Santa Baby" was well received!"  "From what he tells me, he'll deliver me to Skippy's house this Christmas eve with a nice big red bow wrapped around my balls!"



"Have a very Hairy Christmas guys...it won't be long now...just a few weeks!"


"I think I've been featured on Ass Wednesday before!"  "No problem, Skippy likes to see guys come back again and again!"



"You pick the fuckor guys  Is it guy number one below, or the pic under that?"
Personally I love the sound and feel of a big set of balls pound and ass!"  My vote goes to the second pic!"

#1



                                                                               #2

No comments: