Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012



"Today is Tuesday!"  Time for some wrestling and some serious fucking!"  "Find the man of your choice, and fuck his brains out!"  "He's just waiting for you!"



"Personally, I love hairy guys with lots of upper body strength, with killer thighs and calf muscles!"  "Big dicks and a good set of balls are a definite plus!"  The combo always brings the "cream" to the surface!"



"Daddies or young guys do it for me!"  "A hole is a hole no matter what age a man is!"



"Oh yeah!"  "Look at the size of those balls, and that fat cock....Ummmmm!"



"Since I've been an exceptionally good boy this year,  Santa answered my email along with a pic of his nephew!"  "He said he would bring him along in his sleigh, so I can put him directly under my "Tree!"  "Santa wanted me to make his tree grow for all of the good little boys this year!"  
"How could I refuse Santa Clause?"



"I've been a very naughty boy all year, so I don't expect the same gifts from Santa that Skippy got above!"  "Perhaps Santa has something else in his bag for me!"



"Don't you guys know by now that the way to Santa's heart is not with a plate of cookies!"  "Santa is more of a "meat and potato type of guy!"



"I never looked at my dick as a fishing lure for Santa, but if the man above says so, I'll give it a try!"



"Yeah, there is only one way to please Santa, and get the gifts that you want this year!"



"I got the same email from Santa that Skippy received!"  "Santa does love his men with big dicks!"



"I didn't think Santa got my email until I posted a pic of my cock on Skippy's blog!"  "Now, he sends me two or three emails a day wanting to know what I would like for Christmas!"



"Santa has a sadistic side with boys that are naughty!"  "The reason you don't hear more about it is because, men are usually very good!" (in bed)  "Those that are not are milked to feed the poor at Christmas!"



"I'm a happy camper!"  "Santa just sent me an email!"  "I am definitely on his "to do" list this year!"



"Santa wanted a little more clarification regarding my cock and ball size!"  "He was so busy with Skippy last year, he forgot to measure mine!"  "Hopefully, I'm not too late for one of his "surprise" packages!"





"I was pleased to learn that Skippy will be one of Santa's helpers this year!"  "Since Santa can't be everywhere Christmas Eve, Skippy volunteered to slip my present in under my tree early!"  "What a guy!"


Note to the man above!  "Just be thankful you don't have any chest hair!"  "I lost the top half of my chest hair due to Skippy's tongue!"  "He would have finished the job, but had to leave early.  Skippy said something about Santa bringing his musclebound nephew around early for him to watch!"



"Santa and I are old friends!"  "I get the same gift every year!"  I also give him something to remember me by!"  "He said that it was the "Gift that keeps on giving!"



"I didn't believe in Santa Clause until this year!"  "I was missing out on some really nice gifts!"




"I was one of Skippy's Christmas gifts last year!"  "He liked me so well, I'm going to spend the holidays under his "tree" once again!"






"I thought a jacking video would work better than a letter to Santa!"  "I was right!"  "Santa tweeted that he has something special for me this year!"



"This is the best way I know to get on Santa's "nice" list!"


"I just wanted you to know that I'm available for muscle worship over the holidays!"  



"I'm still playing with last year's gift from Santa!"  "He's one of my favourite toys!"



"I spend so much time in the gym, I almost forgot to text Santa my Christmas list!"  "I only have one request...Two hours in bed naked with Skippy!"  "That should "hold me" for a couple of weeks!"



"When it comes to gift giving, you need to hop on it when you see it!"  "Otherwise, it may go into someone else's stocking!"



"Gift giving has never been a problem for me!"  "I just take my clothes off and let guys pick out what they like!"



Here is Jason again with another one of his "Jizzsickles!"




"It's hard to get into Christmas this year!"  "I like the Pacific Island type of vacations in winter!"



"Ah, Brokeback Mountain 2005 revisited!  "I played the Fuckor!"


Yeah, and I played the fuckee!"  "It sure beefed me up!"



"I had to include a pic of one of my "Paperboy of the week" winners from last Summer!"  "He turned my dick every which way but loose!"





 "Santa likes me because I remind him of the North Pole!"  "Guess why?"



"Muscle this Skippy!  "I seen Santa's hunky nephew before you did, and I want him under "me" and not you!"





 "I have the contract to make Santa's bag this year!"  "They have to be sturdy, hardy, and hold lots of jizz  
(I mean gifts)  ...Whatever!"




"I was one of the final bidders for the contract on Santa's new North Pole!"  "He likes a new "pole" every year!"  



 "Santa looks at me as just another guy!"  "Skippy on the other hand thinks I'm a real "cum bucket!"



"The holidays always make me sad!"  "But then, I realize that I have a really "big" dick!"  "Things don't seem so bad after that!"



"I really have no special purpose posting my pic on Skippy's Blog, except that I like to show guys my hairy legs, and that I'm usually free for the Holidays!"



"That damn kid will fall for anything that Santa tells him!"  "Santa said he'd give the kid a dollar every time he makes Santa squirt!"





No comments: