Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012



"Hey, it's FRIDAY!!"  "I feel  frisky and am horny as hell!"  "I need my muscle and hair fix for the day!"  


"Sure, he's a big boy, and a morph, but the fantasy value is there!"  "The first thing I would do is make him eat that cig, then wrestle him to submission, and fuck his ass!" "It's the only way to keep guys like this humble!"


"He looks like a rough and tumble type of guy!"  "Just what I need for an afternoon romp in the hay!"



"I've posted this man before!"  "I love those furry forearms of his!"



"One of Santa's Elves showed up without his costume!"  "Santa will fuck him for that later, but right now, he makes good window dressing!"



"Heath loves to get sucked off!"  "Almost as much as getting fucked!"



"Skippy loves to milk these babies while holding me down!"  "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for nothing?"



"It's too hot to wear a shirt today!"  "Besides, I need to tease my neighbor's dick a bit!"


"These muscle pigs keep getting younger and younger!"  "I don't think that their daddies take care of them while growing up?"



"That's what I like to see, a two handed jack off!"


"I have an appointment to rub fur with Skippy this afternoon!"  "He likes me because I don't shed, and that my chest hair is as tough as his!"



"I've always liked to wrestle and fuck two guys as the same time!"




 "I didn't know that Girth wore glasses!"  "I was too busy looking at his monser cock!"  P.S.....I hope that's not a hole in his dick head for a PA!"  "I fuck guys twice as hard for having that done!"



"Too bad he's a morph, and a cartoon figure!"  "Otherwise, I'd wrestle and bonk his balls to the Moon!"



"Oh, YEAH!"



"Now, that's got to hurt!"




"I don't usually return Christmas gifts, and perhaps I'm too picky, but the man doesn't have a hair on his ass. (or his chest either)  I'll excange him after Christmas for the man directly below this pic!"




"Skippy may be a little disappointed if he trades the guy above in for me!"  "Santa painted fake fur on my chest to market me better!"



"I clean Skippy's pool every week, and all he gives me is my pay, and an occasional dick up my ass!"  "What is it with employers these days?"  "None of them seem to have any meaningful relationships with the hired help, the garbage man, or the meter reader!"



"I didn't get selected as Skippy's paperboy of the week, in his last contest!"  "I keep trying!"  "Perhaps I need to flash this pic in his face now and then!"  "He seems to like muscle boys with big dicks!"



"Skippy has been on a "Wrestle and fuck a bear" kick for the past few weeks!"  "I wonder how well he would fare against me!"  
"Perhaps we should fool around in secret first!"  "I wouldn't want to embarass myself in front of my buddies, being taken down by some blond hairy muscle boy!"



"I have no problem being muscled and fucked by Skippy's dick!"  I bow to a professional!"  "Besides, he's the only one that can suck the last drop of milk out of my tits!"



"Congratulations to Robert for winning the weekly "Paperboy of the week" contest!"  "Your dudies start immediately, and will last a full week.  (until another boy is selected)  You can enter as many times as you like, and there are no restrictions on the amount of times you can win!"
"Something tells me that you'll be around for a long time!"




"Since Skippy likes tit milk so much, I thought I would propose a new contest..."Milk cow of the week!"  "He's still thinking it over!"  "There isn't as many of us as there are paperboys that also seem to have a "rack" equal to mine!"




"Note to the man above!"..... "Yeah, I would be receptive to a "Milk cow of the week" award!"  "As one of Skippy's former paperboys, I definitely qualify for that!"



"I've never delivered newspapers, so I'm unsure of what is required to enter the Paperboy of the week contest!"  "Skippy told me that I already qualify based on this pic alone!"



"I thought I would crash Skippy's party tomorrow night!"  "He doesn't mind drop ins, just as long as I don't mind getting wrestled and fucked. (which I don't)  
That's why I do it!"




"I always enjoy wrestling with Skippy on weekends!"  "After he goes through all of the guys during the week, and exhausts all of his muscular paperboys, he's definitely ready for the likes of me!" 




"I never thought of using jizz to polish a glass coffee table!"  




"Skippy told me that hairy twinks are great for an afternoon "snack" or to kill five minutes on a coffee break!"




"Brad has been keeping up his exercises for the Holidays!"  "I'll bonk his balls to Mars if our schedules ever show some free time!"




"I can't get over how different Girth looks in glasses!"  "I'm glad to see that he's beefing up though!"



"These guys wanted me to explore the "Military option" this Christmas!"  "Due to the "buddy system"  it's only natural that they would want to wrestle me at the same time!"  "They only have 30 days leave, so I'll have to make the best use of the little time they have!"



"Now you know how they make Cream Soda!"




"Skippy gets all of his clothes by wrestling muscle boys like me for their shorts!"  "I don't mind!"  "He gives me some of his old clothes to wear home!"



"I've already entered the paperboy of the week contest for next week!"  "This is my third time!"  "I keep losing to more muscular and hairy guys!"




"Skippy said that I was too old to be a paperboy, but I definitely qualified as a big dicked muscular daddy!"  "He likes those types of men as well!"



"Jason!"  "How many times have I told you not to use the table cloth as a cum rag!"



 "My hairy neighbor dropped in for a few drinks over the holidays!"  "It didn't take but a few beers to get his clothes off and into the sack!"




"The bartender for my party tomorrow showed me his qualifications for the job!"



"Is it me, or does that bulb look like a butt plug?"



"I'm back for another Hair rub session against Skippy's Chest!"  "It really makes the juices flow for both of us!"

No comments: