Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

"
"Monday, Monday, and back to work for another week!"  "Show off your hairy chest to your co-workers!




"No problem showing off that hairy chest on the beach!"


"Yeah, run that hand up and down my fur!"



"Rub that fur next to your hairy buddy!



"Skippy and I have a contest to see how much fur is left after we come together!"  "He combs my black hair out of his chest like a shedding dog!"  "I on the other hand get no hair from his blond thatch!"  "Sigh!"



"Sleeping booty needs to have his tits milked!"


"Wrestle this Skippy!"



"Ummm...vintage fur!"



"Sure they photo shopped in his chest hair, but the fantasy is still there!"



"A hot chest rub with Brad Kalvo is always welcome!"


"I'm just growing my chest hair back in, after Skippy gave me a rug burn!"


"Lucky for me I escaped the Rug burn that Skippy normally gives hairy chested guys!"  "I threw my buddy to the "wolf" so I could get away!"



"If it wasn't for this harness, I would lose all of my chest hair to one of Skippy's rug burns!"



"Aw, don't feel bad!"  "You can always grow it back!"


"More vinage fur!"



"Fucking hairy paperboys is one of my favourite hobbies!"



"Skippy spotted me at the company picnic!"  "I like the way he rubs my fur with his chest!"  


"I don't take rug burns, I give them!"




NOTE TO THE MAN ABOVE:
"Ditto to that!"  "Perhaps we could all tag team Skippy and take turns holding him down while we work our hairy chests against his!"


"Nice crop of hair growing there my man!"



"Skippy forgot all about my chest hair when we got together!"  "My big dick drew his attention more!"



"Wild and wooly!"




"My big dick saved my chest hair as well when Skippy muscled me down!"  "He forgot all about rubbing me raw!"


"If you want to "suck seed" in life, suck on this!"



"I love wall to wall carpeting!"  (Fitted carpet in the UK)



"I was too soft to wrestle with Skippy, but I gave it my best!"



"No smoking when your shirt is unbuttoned!"  "In fact no smoking anytime!"



"Skippy told me that I had the total package!"  "Hairy chest, arms, legs and torso, plus some nice thick wrists!"

(PS...I too was able to escape his "rug burn" by showing him my big dick first!")



"Oh yeah!"

No comments: